No announcement yet.

Kevin Johnson confronts Seth Mitchell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Johnson confronts Seth Mitchell

Hilarious video of Kevin Johnson confronting Seth Mitchell!

Bit hard to understand in the places as Kingpin talks so fast but LMFAO!

If you in your shoes & Kevin Johnson was in front of you & Kevin Johnson says ''Seth Mitchell I want that ass! NO ****!''

Johnson, as dreadful of a performance he put against Vitali, he'd beat Mitchell. Not sold on Mitchell, he's exciting though.

Comment

The sad thing is, if Johnson had actually tried to fight he probably could have stolen four rounds against Vitali.

Make this fight happen!

Comment

Man Johnson needs help. That dude stunk up the joint vs Klit and now he talking about how great he is. I am glad Seth stood up to him. Kevin seems like nothing more than a hustler. I am yet to see him fight above average fighter and have a great showing. He talks his way into fights and has lack luster performances when he gets them. I would love to see him fight Arreola so he can get crushed or finally perform. I presume the former.

Comment

lol that is hilarious, Kevin Johnson would beat Mitchell right now though...wouldn't even be close IMO...Mitchell not ready for Johnson

Johnson may lack devestating Power but he does have some good boxing skills and he is very slick for his size

Comment

Make it happen lets go!!! War Mitchell!

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing this. Seth should be fighing every 3 months unless injury of course.

Comment

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
                Man Johnson needs help. That dude stunk up the joint vs Klit and now he talking about how great he is. I am glad Seth stood up to him. Kevin seems like nothing more than a hustler. I am yet to see him fight above average fighter and have a great showing. He talks his way into fights and has lack luster performances when he gets them. I would love to see him fight Arreola so he can get crushed or finally perform. I presume the former.
                Johnson would score a EASY UD over Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Johnson would score a EASY UD over Arreola
                  Arreola throws too many punches. Johnson would do what he did vs Vitali and lose a wide decision. Even if Arreola don't hit him cleanly his lack of activity would make the judges favor Chris. Johnson doesn't have enough power to hurt him and Chris would just keep throwing.

Comment

Nice...

I shouldve left the Mitchell pic up in my sig...

Im supporting that dude. He needs more fights.

Edit: Sig repaired
                    Last edited by Kenny MF Powers; 06-08-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X