Comments Thread For: Photo: Bradley Continues To Promote The Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh lord, JMM is screwed. No JMM4...

Comment

He has to sell it because no one else will. Pac is going to be in trouble on Sat...believe that

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        So he doesn't want Khan?

im pretty sure he still wants khan. he is just going after the more lucrative fight right now. i don't understand why people say that bradley is afraid of him. if he has no problem challenging pacquiao, why would he fear khan. i just dont get it

Comment

I'll be honest, i'm liking Bradley in this build up

Adds something new to the top ranks other then Marg, mosley, and cotto's rinse and repeat

Comment

I wonder if he made that at office depot?

Comment

Im predicting Pac wins by stoppage ,Id like and hope to be wrong,as I like Bradley hes a cool dude. Its going to be very tough for bradley judging from his holt win and even against Casamayor, he gets caught with solid lefts thats a big liability plus he tends to slap his punches , I dont think he has the power to keep manny off of him ,I see him getting caught while coming in.... And Gayweather looked like shiaaat against Cotto,who was bleeding from the mouth nose and had swollen eyes???? Exactley mayweather got pounded on he gets massacred by manny if jr ever steps up.Guy looked slooooow ,was moving like a heavyweight,his defense and offense is no match for pacs style speed and power,I did a complete 180 after the cotto fight ,Jr couldnt really time cottos left he aint timing mannys not with the 3 1/2 punches he throws per rouind and that stupid shoulder roll which completley doesnt work against southpaws or even lefts period...

Comment

I can see action packed weekend ahead.

Comment

Hmmmmm looks like Bob told Bradley that he already won.....no wonder Bradley was already trying to promote a rematch.

Comment

If Pac accepts this re-match, i'm done with boxing.
                    He better drop Arum and fight Floyd and then retire or better yet, Pac hangs his gloves now.
                    This is sickening.

Comment

What can bradley possibly do to win?

He has no power

Comment

Working...
                      X