Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Bradley Continues To Promote The Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right Timmy, someone gotta believe in you. Might as well be you, warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
      of jinxing himself..just like mayweather talking all this garbage before cotto fight and look what happened there jr barley made out alive and got pounded on pretty good i may I add....
      i dont think he is jinxing himself tbh i been wondering just how will manny beat him. bradley is strong inside and out younger n WANTS to win. i really don't care for his style cuz i thinks its a lil boring BUT i respect it becuz he always finds a way to win and tht alone has made me a fan of his. i got bradley winning via sd or manny by robbery

Comment

of jinxing himself..just like mayweather talking all this garbage before cotto fight and look what happened there jr barley made out alive and got pounded on pretty good i may I add....
        What fight were you watching?

Comment

oh and floyd still won CLEARLY more clear than manny vs jmm

Comment

Bradley I feel ya bro.....

Comment

haha you cant fault the lads confidence!

Comment

Not sure what the contract or the rematch clause looks like but it would be funny if they throw Marquez in there before a Bradley rematch.

Comment

barely making it out alive?? put your helmet back on son

Comment

nope. you must have watched cotto judah.

Comment

So he doesn't want Khan?

Comment

Working...
                      X