Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wylout View Post
    no i talkin maidana i already said he had three bad fights in a row i assumed u where saying lack of heart becuz of the bradley fight n even in the matt. fight he showed proved he had heart but i wasn't talking about tht fight
    Fair do's I like Devon and he had a good win over maidana but he did also have as you stated 3 below average performances and he now gotta prove again he deserves to be amongst the big boys. He should forget malignaggi and go for a big name like Ortiz who I think he matches up well against.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Possible opponets Khan could've attempted to get a fight with instead of Garcia :

Rematch Marcos Maidana (I'm positive Maidana would've accepted, had Khan called.)
      Juan Manuel Marquez
      Brandon Rios (If he could make the weight, which is doubtful)
      Kaizer Mabuza
      Humberto Soto
      Mike Alvarado
      Joan Guzman
      Lucas Matthysse
      Pablo Cesar Cano

ANY of these would've been better than Garcia, IMO. How the **** Garcia is ranked #1 is beyond me. It must just stem from being undefeated, and having a 188 year old Erik Morales as your most recent win.
      Only ones better at the moment on that list is matthyese soto and Guzman and none of them have any thing to warrant this fight. Khans comming off a disputed descion against a guy who roided. Garcia comming off of a win over the great but old as hell morales now from a financial stand point which would you make?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        There is no argument about it,Bradley is the number 1 fighter at 140lb..Better resume and more accomplished...
        I won't argue Bradley is number especially after khan got the 'L' against LP regardless of how wrong it was. But my point is how are you suppose to become number 1 if the number 1 guy will not fight you?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Ok so by this reasoning was manny pacquiao P4P number for the last 3 years? Apply your reasoning to this scenario. And you will see how flawed it is. How can someone overtake the number 1 fighter if the number 1 is not fighting him? So the number 1 guy can just stay number 1 by fighting lesser challenges?
          YES! How did Juanma Lopez do it for so long, How did JCCJr do it for so long, and how did Pacquiao do it for so long.

Unless the number 2 guy goes up 3 weight classes and knocks out their number 1 guy he isn't going to be #1 pfp.

All I am saying is you can't give Khan the benefit of the doubt and say he is the best when he didn't beat the best.

BTW I do think Khan can beat Bradley.. But he hasn't...

Comment

ye same here, i got no probs with devon, i picked him against bradley, i fell for the hype i guess. i think he shoud fight a legit ww though. no more 10 rounders aswell

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              YES! How did Juanma Lopez do it for so long, How did JCCJr do it for so long, and how did Pacquiao do it for so long.

Unless the number 2 guy goes up 3 weight classes and knocks out their number 1 guy he isn't going to be #1 pfp.

All I am saying is you can't give Khan the benefit of the doubt and say he is the best when he didn't beat the best.

BTW I do think Khan can beat Bradley.. But he hasn't...
              That's a pretty sad situation then. I'm not debating who's número UNO it's Bradley but if you can't get a fight with the guy staying stuck at #2 is pretty ****ty.

Comment

what happened to that devon fan who used to have that 140 sig with all the names in it? was that u rome?

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  ye same here, i got no probs with devon, i picked him against bradley, i fell for the hype i guess. i think he shoud fight a legit ww though. no more 10 rounders aswell
                  Lol I didnt fall for that hype. I knew once Bradley pressured him and brought it to him Devon wouldn't know what to do. That punch and clinch would not work with Bradley

Comment

Why don't they just put them both as number two lol kinda like the PAC/mayweather thing.

Comment

its cuz khan lost his last fight officially, but i think if the decision gets overturned then maybe they will shuffle the rankings around to pre fight. cant remember what they where.

Comment

Working...
                      X