Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wylout View Post
    devon fought killer after killer wht u mean lack of heart? after bradley he faced a bigger puncher n destroyed him so wht are u talking about
    You mean he got a gift in the Lou again?

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      Folks might not like him for his demeanor outside of the ring, but it is what it is. Khan has called out & fought some of the biggest names in his division and has never turned down a fight that has meant something.

As a champion, he came into a challenger's backyard AS a challenger virtually, and payed the price for it. He's done everything that we as boxing fans consistently b**h about fighters NOT doing.

He told us though his big ass mouth that he was gonna take the long road to the top of his division 4 years ago and has done so.
      good post ////

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        ye i can accept that, but to say he is a beast a ww? lol come on man, he needs to beat a legit ww before they say that.
        I agree...

Comment

lol at this ****** logic, so floyd aint been fighting the best since pac dont sign up right? he aint the best is he?
          no, that's why they are tied at 2.

Now do I think Floyd would absolutely wax that ass? Of course, but that doesn't change the rankings..And I can't give Floyd a "W" and say he is 44-0 because I think Pacquiao doesn't want the fight..Putting Martinez aside, yes Pacquiao is the best fight for Floyd, Floyd is the best fight for Pacquiao, but they aren't fighting so you have to fight the next best, BUT they are still tied at 2.

Do I think Khan would beat Bradley? Sure, but he hasn't and I can't say he has.

Comment

i didnt know they were tied at 2, when the fu.kk did that happen? always thought they had pac at 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              You mean he got a gift in the Lou again?
              no i talkin maidana i already said he had three bad fights in a row i assumed u where saying lack of heart becuz of the bradley fight n even in the matt. fight he showed proved he had heart but i wasn't talking about tht fight

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Ok so by this reasoning was manny pacquiao P4P number for the last 3 years? Apply your reasoning to this scenario. And you will see how flawed it is. How can someone overtake the number 1 fighter if the number 1 is not fighting him? So the number 1 guy can just stay number 1 by fighting lesser challenges?
                There is no argument about it,Bradley is the number 1 fighter at 140lb..Better resume and more accomplished...

Comment

i didnt know they were tied at 2, when the fu.kk did that happen? always thought they had pac at 1.
                  I think it was after the Cotto fight, they got them both at 2 and 1 is vacant.

They are probably just going to bump him up to 1 if he beats Bradley which I don't think is deserving..

Comment

lol, he destroyed Mathyhsse? come on son, most had mathysse winning that.
                    wasn't talking about mathyhsse even though that was his next fight after bradley i meant maidana

Comment

The kid is brave and called Bradley out, and belived Bradley to be a ducker when he didnt accept Khans invitation and then khan was repayed by being cheated on for his bravery.

Comment

Working...
                      X