Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    That's a pretty sad situation then. I'm not debating who's número UNO it's Bradley but if you can't get a fight with the guy staying stuck at #2 is pretty ****ty.
    I agree, but how are you the best without beating the best?

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      ye same here, i got no probs with devon, i picked him against bradley, i fell for the hype i guess. i think he shoud fight a legit ww though. no more 10 rounders aswell
      You fell for the hype after Kotelnik edged him? Pre Kotelnik Bradley vacated the WBC and didn't want it, after that fight they jumped in it ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        its cuz khan lost his last fight officially, but i think if the decision gets overturned then maybe they will shuffle the rankings around to pre fight. cant remember what they where.
        Pre fight I think the ring had khan number 1.

Is Bradley planning on moving back down to 140 or is he gonna stay at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          I agree, but how are you the best without beating the best?
          Seems like a vicious circle my man lol

Comment

Seems like a vicious circle my man lol
            It is by fighters aren't meant to duck fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              It is by fighters aren't meant to duck fighters.
              Happens a lot nowadays bruh. Was watching ringside earlier and they were compiling the greatest 100 fighters of all time list and they came across what they called the 4 kings and how they all fought each other (Duran, Hagler, Hearns and Ray Leonard) and I thought to myself damn these 4 warriors all fought each other and we struggle to get the top 2 fighters in a weightclass fighting each other now. PAC vs may, khan vs Bradley, JCC vs Martinez etc etc

Comment

Lol I didnt fall for that hype. I knew once Bradley pressured him and brought it to him Devon wouldn't know what to do. That punch and clinch would not work with Bradley
                and khan would??? i never fell for the khan hype, when presscot put him to sleep i questioned his chin, then when he fought maidana it was clear tht he can't take too manny punches, n after the peterson fight (roid or not) proved tht a fighter tht puts pressure on him will take him out of his game. khan defence is covering his face while the fighter works his body, he would get killed against devon, and bradley who is a pretty good body puncher as well

Comment

Originally posted by wylout View Post
                  and khan would??? i never fell for the khan hype, when presscot put him to sleep i questioned his chin, then when he fought maidana it was clear tht he can't take too manny punches, n after the peterson fight (roid or not) proved tht a fighter tht puts pressure on him will take him out of his game. khan defence is covering his face while the fighter works his body, he would get killed against devon, and bradley who is a pretty good body puncher as well
                  Oh you could bet your house that at least khan would make it a fight and not scream it burns from the wrong eye! Khan is not good with pressure fighters yet he beat maidana and beat LP regardless of what the cards say and he was roided up. So he struggles with pressure and Devon is a pressure fighter? I didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    is he Wazza?
                    i was going to say.

Comment

Oh you could bet your house that at least khan would make it a fight and not scream it burns from the wrong eye! Khan is not good with pressure fighters yet he beat maidana and beat LP regardless of what the cards say and he was roided up. So he struggles with pressure and Devon is a pressure fighter? I didn't think so.
                      khan was out on his feet many say maidana was robbed of a tko n peterson just man handled khan, never said devon was pressure fighter but he is a good body puncher, plus if khan fought bradley it would be the peterson fight all over again khan woulda been dq for pushing off so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X