Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinya aoki
    can you ban this dude? i really don't want to see khan threads everyday just cuz pakistan finally has something to be proud about (sports wise)
    That was almost border line racist. He can't be proud of his people IF he was Pakistani?

If you ask me right now, The Ring should take fkin Donaire out of the P4P list and add Khan (not #4 of course). Donaire is fighting straight up fkin bums and in boring ass fights while Khan, not fighting the best, but fighting ranked top 10 guys in his division and all exciting fights. He even asked Bradley for a fight who many claim is really the #1 guy in that division and Bradley ducked him.

Khan might be a cry baby outside the ring (if you wanna call him that) but you gotta respect what he does in the ring and what he is doing with his career. Just like Mayweather, I don't like the dude cause of what he does outside the ring "to promote himself", but I respect what he does in the ring and as a business person.

Comment

That's one of the few things to like about Khan, also that he's an advocate for better drug testing. My issue with him is more as a fighter, I haven't seen much improvement and I still believe another trainer would maximize his potential more than Freddie.

Comment

Originally posted by wylout View Post
        khan was out on his feet many say maidana was robbed of a tko n peterson just man handled khan, never said devon was pressure fighter but he is a good body puncher, plus if khan fought bradley it would be the peterson fight all over again khan woulda been dq for pushing off so much.
        What if he was out on his feet? He still survived and Maidana was not robbed of anything. Peterson DID NOT manhandle Khan considering he was roided up. IMO that fight was a Draw.

Comment

love khan but he still has alot to prove his record is a C+ his best win was madiana., paulie feather-fist aint much of a threat to nobody,zab judah was past it, since im entitled to my own opinion i feel he got robbed in the peterson fight the 2 kd's that werent called shoulda been called n plus the whole riod thing,

garcia is just a stay busy fight till he go's up and fights devin or ortiz

Comment

Khan alexander would be a battle of outside fighting, no one ****s with khan on the putside . he might have a **** inside game but his outside game is better then all these cats.....

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              Khan alexander would be a battle of outside fighting, no one ****s with khan on the putside . he might have a **** inside game but his outside game is better then all these cats.....
              you know ima big fan of khan he's my top 3 fav active fighters but i flat out think ortiz ko's khan at 147

Comment

Agreed 100% man. People always point out his poor inside game but he never gets any credit for his outside game. I genuinely believe only Mayweather could outbox him from the outside

I really hope that fight happens after Khan-Garcia

Comment

I would have to disagree with u, ortiz's biggest win is against a guy who made a career out of picking on jww even though he fought at 154-160 as an amateur. Im not saying it would be a cake walk for khan, but ortiz gets real gun shy once he has taken a few punches, see nate campell and peterson fights. Im not convinced he got his heart back after 1 fight, i think khan would get a late tko.

Comment

Agree there, Khan definitely wins that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      you know ima big fan of khan he's my top 3 fav active fighters but i flat out think ortiz ko's khan at 147
                      I see that as a 50-50 fight. Khan's speed/jab/movement/combos/outside game versus Ortiz power/pressure/inside game/strength/size. FOTY-type stuff

Khan could definitely be KO'd by Ortiz. Remember Ortiz was 164 for Mayweather, Khan was 147 for Peterson. There's a fair size difference there. And Ortiz's pressure would be hard to contend with if Victor could hold it together mentally

But i'll tell you this too, Khan would be willing to fight him despite the risk. He's no Timmeh

Comment

Working...
                      X