Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will Take a Beating, KO Because of His Dad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    gotcha.....
    Seriously, watching Ashley is boring as ****. He has his twitter fans and pretends to be a British gangster, but he is a very limited boxer.

Both him and Garcia show such a lack of footwork.

Watching Morales again, he was lucky Morales was slow. Garcia allows 1 second to hit him, waits for the counter but, VS Khan you can not give him time. He is far too fast.

The onyl thing Garcia does that is good is some body work, but watch how he hangs that chin out.

Comment

Originally posted by Samadafish View Post
      Amir khan ain't KOing sh¡t. If anything Garcias body shots will expose him.
      I don't see why all the drama with these khan fans, Amir khan was folding under petersons pressure & didn't know how to handle him when things got rough. If u ask me, he's overrated
      You seem to forget that Peterson was JUICED up. That being said, it took that, Peterson fighting in hi hometown 2 controversial point deductions and judge tampering for Peterson to get a decision and I and many other propel still had Khan winning the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        No Ashley has an awkward style, his problem is he fights to the level of his opponent too often. You don't go from close fights against Danny Garcia and Delvin Rodriguez, to losing to Darren Hamilton because you suck. You go from a to b because you don't have enough respect for your opponent.
        Theopane is not good, he rode that Money Team bull when he trained there. Garcia has one major flaw, too much respect and that was what allowed Theopane to hit him. The level of Theopane is pretty poor, he is pretty slow, easy to hit and he can't convincingly win rounds when he needs to.

He is a positive fella, but really, he would not beat the likes of Peterson, Khan, Bradley etc at all.

Comment

Khan will land his jab at will.

Garcia will leave his square stance open to body shots that Khan likes to throw.

A right hand will drop him. Watch how Harcia gets tagged by that right by Morales and Theopane.

Remember that Mubaza beat Holt for a title that Judah won.

IMO Garcia is overrated to be called a 50/50 fight with Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            Theopane is not good, he rode that Money Team bull when he trained there. Garcia has one major flaw, too much respect and that was what allowed Theopane to hit him. The level of Theopane is pretty poor, he is pretty slow, easy to hit and he can't convincingly win rounds when he needs to.

He is a positive fella, but really, he would not beat the likes of Peterson, Khan, Bradley etc at all.
            That wasn't the point being made though was it? The point was that Theophane was a tough match-up for a prospect with 15 fights.

So let's not go down the route of "he sucks because he's not world level." He is a spoiler, who is an inconceivably tricky veteran for an up and comer.

Comment

If Garcia makes it to round 7 he can be proud of himself.

Comment

Khan will land his jab at will.

Garcia will leave his square stance open to body shots that Khan likes to throw.

A right hand will drop him. Watch how Harcia gets tagged by that right by Morales and Theopane.

Remember that Mubaza beat Holt for a title that Judah won.

IMO Garcia is overrated to be called a 50/50 fight with Khan.
                who are you trying to convince? me, or yourself?

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                If Garcia makes it to round 7 he can be proud of himself.

Comment

danny garcia's dad is the kind of dad who just lives vicariously through his son..he acts as if he is the one who is fighting. someone needs to tell him to keep his mouth shut during these press conferences and weigh-ins cause he is only making a fool of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    danny garcia's dad is the kind of dad who just lives vicariously through his son..he acts as if he is the one who is fighting. someone needs to tell him to keep his mouth shut during these press conferences and weigh-ins cause he is only making a fool of himself.
                    I second that. He is an embarrassment and i feel sorry for anyone who has an old man who acts like that. I'm just not sure Garcia truly understands the beating he is going to get.
                    Last edited by rich6666; 06-05-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      who are you trying to convince? me, or yourself?

Er you asked me on my opinion how Khan will win. You are a pretty annoying poster when you come back with something like that and do not look at what I said. I am done talking to you and will be looking at what your avatar will be for a month.

Comment

Working...
                      X