Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will Take a Beating, KO Because of His Dad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I've said it before.

If Garcia wins, I won't be surprised.
    Same. I think Garcia just goes in and does his work. I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      so thats it then? alotta people think alot of things when they hear khans name too, but not sure what that has to do with them fighting each other, but alright...
      Just an opinion coming from my "neck of the woods."

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        Just an opinion coming from my "neck of the woods."
        lol touche my man, touche...

Comment

lol touche my man, touche...
          Honestly though pal, very even fight. Just depends whether speed really does kill. Theophane's actually a pretty tricky, awkward customer for an up and comer with 15 fights.

Very excited for this.

Comment

Garcia knows exactly what to do in this fight. He knows Khan hates being smothered and suffocated with pressure and can't fight on the inside. That's what I would expect in this fight. But DG is not Peterson. He had to find a way to do it. I think Khan will win this fight with powerful body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
              Honestly though pal, very even fight. Just depends whether speed really does kill. Theophane's actually a pretty tricky, awkward customer for an up and comer with 15 fights.

Very excited for this.
              couldnt agree more. I am excited for this fight as well it should be a good one regardless! and I agree it is definitely an even fight. cant wait to see what both these dudes are made of, cause its not gonna be easy for either one...

Comment

what does he do? well, he is a fighter, and he can fight, same as khan. neither one are exceptional. khan has the speed, which he cannot utilize properly after round 4, and garcia has his toughness and will to win, which khan does as well, which is why its a pick em fight. They are both as even as can be, with the speed advantage going to khan, and we saw how that worked out for him against lamont (and dont say it was cause of PEDs, cause it wasnt)

now its your turn. what does khan do thats so impressive??
                Khan lost rounds VS Peterson because Peterson was able to mand handle him on the ropes. Now, I don't want to use the PED situation with you, but obviously to gain in strength helps your inside fighting game.

Garcia does not run into shots at the cost of getting the the body like Peterson.

Garcia is a boxer with some pop, but no more than Khan. His speed is a lot less than Khan, and it is a myth that Khan is slow after 4 rounds, he oftens slows at rounds 6 or so but is still faster than Garcia and then regains a second wind late on and still has that speed.

The speed is a huge factor, Garcia will be down a hell of a lot of rounds by the 6th in my eyes.

Defense, now Khan hasn't got the best defense I agree, but his footwork is much faster and Garcia has a bad defense himself. After watching more of his fights, I can see he likes to keep his hands around his chin, and infront rather than on the side. VS Ashley Theopane, he was getting hit in the middle easily with a slow ass jab, now Khan has fast and **** jabs, watch that land all day long. His defense is appalling IMO.

Garcia leaves his chin flat out open, no tucking away at all, it's there to be hit when he punches. I mean literally the way he does his hooks, watch it. Garcia also slows down a lot himself.

Garcia leaves a huge target to be hit to the body, I won;t be surprised if Khan hurts him there. Watch his stance, it is almost square on.

Garcia is very stationary, watch his feet. Flat footed, and stands there in range at all times.

Garcia is not a finisher when it comes to decent opposition.

Morales didn;t win that many rounds but each round was competitive apart from the one he got hurt. Morales is a legend but he was done when he retired in 2008 or whatever it was.

His shots are so slow and telegraphed in the late rounds that even Margarito could make him miss.

Comment

couldnt agree more. I am excited for this fight as well it should be a good one regardless! and I agree it is definitely an even fight. cant wait to see what both these dudes are made of, cause its not gonna be easy for either one...
                  Ashley Theopane is crap. He just lost to a British bum. Ashley is slow, easy to hit, and has hardly any skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                    Ashley Theopane is crap. He just lost to a British bum. Ashley is slow, easy to hit, and has hardly any skills.
                    gotcha.....

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                      No Ashley has an awkward style, his problem is he fights to the level of his opponent too often. You don't go from close fights against Danny Garcia and Delvin Rodriguez, to losing to Darren Hamilton because you suck. You go from a to b because you don't have enough respect for your opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X