Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will Take a Beating, KO Because of His Dad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan: 'He thinks he's better than he is' Pot-Kettle Amir. Thinking your good enough to fight the likes of Mayweather you couldn't lace his gloves

Comment

NSB is the hottest boxing forum on the net...no question!!...but the weather around here is kinda strange

example, Bute is a dude who is about 30 something years old and was yet to face a SERIOUS threat in the division...but dudes made him out to be some kinda world beater and favored him to beat Froch, and even went as far as to say he'd stop Froch

Danny on the other hand is STILL growing as fighter...he's young, in his early 20's and he's about to face arguably the top dude in his division....again, we've yet to see the finished product with Danny and he's being looked at as EASY work...we'll see!!....I got this fight even as it can get

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        NSB is the hottest boxing forum on the net...no question!!...but the weather around here is kinda strange

example, Bute is a dude who is about 30 something years old and was yet to face a SERIOUS threat in the division...but dudes made him out to be some kinda world beater and favored him to beat Froch, and even went as far as to say he'd stop Froch

Danny on the other hand is STILL growing as fighter...he's young, in his early 20's and he's about to face arguably the top dude in his division....again, we've yet to see the finished product with Danny and he's being looked at as EASY work...we'll see!!....I got this fight even as it can get
        you and me both. I think the reason for that is, because this fight IS as even as it could get...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          you and me both. I think the reason for that is, because this fight IS as even as it could get...
          What do you base that on though? What does Garcia do that makes you think he can beat Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
            What do you base that on though? What does Garcia do that makes you think he can beat Khan?
            what does he do? well, he is a fighter, and he can fight, same as khan. neither one are exceptional. khan has the speed, which he cannot utilize properly after round 4, and garcia has his toughness and will to win, which khan does as well, which is why its a pick em fight. They are both as even as can be, with the speed advantage going to khan, and we saw how that worked out for him against lamont (and dont say it was cause of PEDs, cause it wasnt)

now its your turn. what does khan do thats so impressive??

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              soooo....basically same concept as to what I said?

dannys dads WISHES his mouth could be as good as khan. khan has a gift that few have, the ability to open his mouth and get under peoples skins like no other. thats why he's popular, not cause of his skills or anything like that. when slightly more than casual fans hear of khan in my neck of the woods, its either one of two things

1) is that the guy thats been cryin for months and months?

2) isnt that the guy that trains with pacquiao?

and I tend to go with number 1.
              When I hear Danny Garcia's name, I think "isn't that the guy who got a gift decision against Ashley Theophane?"

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                When I hear Danny Garcia's name, I think "isn't that the guy who got a gift decision against Ashley Theophane?"

so thats it then? alotta people think alot of things when they hear khans name too, but not sure what that has to do with them fighting each other, but alright...

Comment

I've said it before.

If Garcia wins, I won't be surprised.

Comment

I completely dislike Amir Khan.

Every single time he has fought, I have wished him
                    a loss.

For the first time in, in my life, I will root for Khan.

Danny Garcia and his pathetic excuse for a man father
                    are just so easy to dislike. Danny's dad is an as*hole.
                    I hope Khan beats the bricks off of Danny.

Morales could not finish.

Please Khan, knock this clown out. Danny himself does
                    not talk half the **** that old ****er does. I want
                    to see them cry.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerOfAces View Post
                      I completely dislike Amir Khan.

Every single time he has fought, I have wished him
                      a loss.

For the first time in, in my life, I will root for Khan.

Danny Garcia and his pathetic excuse for a man father
                      are just so easy to dislike. Danny's dad is an as*hole.
                      I hope Khan beats the bricks off of Danny.

Morales could not finish.

Please Khan, knock this clown out. Danny himself does
                      not talk half the **** that old ****er does. I want
                      to see them cry.
                      I could not agree more about garcia's dad. what an *******!

Comment

Working...
                      X