Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will Take a Beating, KO Because of His Dad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fladz View Post
    That's what I saw when watching him against Morales. He seemed far too cautious, even towards the end when I thought he could have finished it if he'd wanted to. I think once he comes under real pressure from Khan he could fold.

This ^^^^^^^. He's pretty slow, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      If danny skills were as good as his dads mouth he'd be an HOF and ATG #1
      soooo....basically same concept as to what I said?

dannys dads WISHES his mouth could be as good as khan. khan has a gift that few have, the ability to open his mouth and get under peoples skins like no other. thats why he's popular, not cause of his skills or anything like that. when slightly more than casual fans hear of khan in my neck of the woods, its either one of two things

1) is that the guy thats been cryin for months and months?

2) isnt that the guy that trains with pacquiao?

and I tend to go with number 1.

Comment

Amir khan ain't KOing sh¡t. If anything Garcias body shots will expose him.
        I don't see why all the drama with these khan fans, Amir khan was folding under petersons pressure & didn't know how to handle him when things got rough. If u ask me, he's overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Samadafish View Post
          Amir khan ain't KOing sh¡t. If anything Garcias body shots will expose him.
          I don't see why all the drama with these khan fans, Amir khan was folding under petersons pressure & didn't know how to handle him when things got rough. If u ask me, he's overrated
          not just you. but talk is cheap. we will wait til july 14th

swifty's gonna put a beatin on amir!

Comment

I think I'm gonna tune in July 14th

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              soooo....basically same concept as to what I said?

dannys dads WISHES his mouth could be as good as khan. khan has a gift that few have, the ability to open his mouth and get under peoples skins like no other. thats why he's popular, not cause of his skills or anything like that. when slightly more than casual fans hear of khan in my neck of the woods, its either one of two things

In my necks of the woods, when I talk of Danny Garcia, one of 3 things:

1) Who?

2) The guy whose dad is a douche?

3) The guy who a shot to **** Morales made a fool of?

Comment

khan has a gift that few have, the ability to open his mouth and get under peoples skins like no other. thats why he's popular, not cause of his skills or anything like that. when slightly more than casual fans hear of khan in my neck of the woods, its either one of two things

I'm not sure that's true generally, but he does seem to have the knack of annoying US posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                  In my necks of the woods, when I talk of Danny Garcia, one of 3 things:

1) Who?

2) The guy whose dad is a douche?

3) The guy who a shot to **** Morales made a fool of?

so, I guess in your neck of the woods it isnt gonna be as sweet after khan loses to him then?

of course no one knows who danny garcia is, short of hardcore fans, which will make the victory that much better?

and yes, his dad is a douche like no other. he is well known around boxing gyms here to be a huge douche, as I just found out yesterday, but that doesnt mean garcia wont beat khan, does it?

Comment

Yo Angel Garcia is gansta!!! You gotta love it. He told it like it is. Khan is a f*king B*tch. I hope Garcia lays this cry baby Khan OUT!!!!

Comment

so, I guess in your neck of the woods it isnt gonna be as sweet after khan loses to him then?

of course no one knows who danny garcia is, short of hardcore fans, which will make the victory that much better?

and yes, his dad is a douche like no other. he is well known around boxing gyms here to be a huge douche, as I just found out yesterday, but that doesnt mean garcia wont beat khan, does it?
                      Whatever points you have left after your bets, I want to bet those. Deal? I guess when Khan beats Danny, you will be e point less.

No one knows Danny and his dad trying to blame it on his last handlers etc... Making excuses... wait, like he accuses Khan of. **** that, Danny didn't fight anyone in their prime.

Campbell
                      Holt
                      Morales

He even ducked his mandatory.

When did I say his dad being a douche means he can't beat Khan? What I am saying is, Danny Garcia on any day will never be able to beat Khan. On anyday and I will buy him roids myself.

How many points do you have elft after your bets?

Comment

Working...
                      X