Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will Take a Beating, KO Because of His Dad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    if khans skills were 20% as good as his mouth, he would be an ATG...
    If danny skills were as good as his dads mouth he'd be an HOF and ATG #1

Comment

Khan will stop Garcia. I'm taking bets up to 5 billion that he does too.

Comment

Judah chat ****. Khan systematically tagged him. He threw hard body shots too and made him quit.

Paulie chat ****, Khan again settled his shots with a jab and right and stopped him.

I see a stoppage. After watching Garcia, his speed is quite slow. I thought he was fast but he twists all his shots to get power but they can be easily timed.

His footwork is ****, always in the area where you can hit and get hit, which means that boy is gonna get hit.

His defense is pretty poor too. Very open in the middle.

Garcia is not a finisher, honestly against better than bum's he has fear of getting hit back if he hurts anyone.

Trust me when Khan gets angry or upset he trains hard and wants to hurt tue opponent. I see him sitting on his shots but risking getting KO'd

Comment

Khan has no couth but will win...Garcia will get his 4 ducking Ajose , who is the real loser...WBC screwed this poor guy royally...

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            Garcia is not a finisher, honestly against better than bum's he has fear of getting hit back if he hurts anyone.
            That's what I saw when watching him against Morales. He seemed far too cautious, even towards the end when I thought he could have finished it if he'd wanted to. I think once he comes under real pressure from Khan he could fold.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              Was getting a savage beating off Maidana and Peterson being a role model?
              Your logic here fails sir. How does taking a beating not make him a role model? One of the stupidest **** I've read around here. If anything it shows he has some balls and fights anybody. Even with his suspect chin he's willing to get in there with some bangers. A 2 round amateur yet he went 12 with Maidana and a roided up Peterson. You should go delete your account.

So many Garcia fans starting to crawl out but none willing to bet. Once he loses you will never hear them talk about Garcia again. I got 50M on Khan, someone shoot me a PM.

Comment

Garcias hate reminds me alot of Devon Alexanders situation where there trainers are bringing most off the ill feeling on them

Comment

Garcia will be jabbed to submission and will be TKO'ed late, ala Malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                    Garcias hate reminds me alot of Devon Alexanders situation where there trainers are bringing most off the ill feeling on them

Danny seems like a good kid, but his father is an a$$hole

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Danny seems like a good kid, but his father is an a$$hole
                      agreed. its a shame. i thought Erik was gonna be the guy to put the beating on him because of his obnoxious dad but it looks like Khan may be the man.

and i'm not a hater cause I like Danny, we graduated from the same high school a year or 2 apart. His father just needs to take it easy and let his son do the talking

Comment

Working...
                      X