No announcement yet.

Ariza just Tweeted a NEW Photo of Julio Chavez Jr. WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    this picture + being caught with steroids before on top of refusing to take blood tests just makes him even more suspect.
    the nerve of a Pac fan

Comment

pfft. I take shyts bigger and more cut than that.

lol @ anyone who thinks he's using steroids. Seriously go to a gym for once in your life.

If he is using steroids, Ariza clearly doesn't know what he's doing.
      Last edited by Jack3d; 06-05-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

lol @ anyone who thinks he's using steroids. Seriously go to a gym for once in your life.

who said ANYTHING about ROIDs? the last thing a boxers needs are roids

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          who said ANYTHING about ROIDs?
          Well what else would you call it?

the last thing a boxers needs are roids
          lol, how so?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

lol @e anyonwho thinks he's using steroids. Seriously go to a gym for once in your life.

Not to be a clown mate but how would you look at a pic of him and deduce that he cant be on roids........

Comment

Originally posted by Ki11a Cam View Post
              Not to be a clown mate but how would you look at a pic of him and deduce that he cant be on roids........
              The very same reason for someone to look at a pic of him and say he's on roids...

Comment

Originally posted by Ki11a Cam View Post
                If a fighter is taking an anabolic substance in conjunction with his strenuous training regimen and a likely healthy diet and looks merely average, then he's either

A) Not on gear
                B) His strength and conditioning coach is a hack
                C) He is using gear but it's watered down weak garbage

I'm going with A. But B is also a strong possibility, because I've said on here numerous times that Alex Ariza is hack.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  the nerve of a Pac fan
                  What does me being a pac fan, or my nerve have to do with JCC being caught with steroids before and refusing blood tests when Martinez asked for them because of that.

Do me a favor and stop quoting my posts. Go back to making ******ed ass threads. ****ing moron.

Comment

He started to get super human like infinite stamina after Ariza touched him, lots of athletes that have shown that kind of performance have admitted ped usage. Similarities are pretty obvious.

Comment

Ariza is a *******, but he damn sure knows what he's doing. In that shape, Chavez Jr will (legitimately) beat Lee.

Comment

Working...
                      X