No announcement yet.

Ariza just Tweeted a NEW Photo of Julio Chavez Jr. WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    It's hard work and dedication ducking those tests.
    Chavez has hard work and PEDication.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Gotta admit he is looking good. Saw a recent pic posted here of Chavez Sr too who is also looking in great shape... Someone either lit a fire under someone's ass or.........

No. I wont go there lol
      Yup... Get this man tested.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      PEDs do that for you.
      Exactly.

Cant believe people are actually believing this is from hard work and dedication. The man got caught dirty, he refused to get tested and the commission "forgot" to test him. Oh oh and look who's in the picture with him. Yea, they knew Steward was gonna be on their ass about this weight thing and decided to double the dosage. Its a shame that this guy gets away with murder cause of his last name.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Yup... Get this man tested.

Exactly.

Cant believe people are actually believing this is from hard work and dedication. The man got caught dirty, he refused to get tested and the commission "forgot" to test him. Oh oh and look who's in the picture with him. Yea, they knew Steward was gonna be on their ass about this weight thing and decided to double the dosage. Its a shame that this guy gets away with murder cause of his last name.
        Biggest Chavez jr hater on this lounge!! What did he do to you to hate him so much?? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Biggest Chavez jr hater on this lounge!! What did he do to you to hate him so much?? LMAO
          You quoted the response to your own question.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            You quoted the response to your own question.
            GTFOH..

Comment

Looking good

Comment

This is indeed the best shape i've seen him in. Ariza has done some work on him afterall.

Comment

Jr looks to be in great shape but I think he will still struggle to make weight. He is just too big for 160.

Comment

Ariza....special shakes, Chavez jr in good shape....I see where this is going.

Really it's odd that all the stories indicate that Ariza was fired but yet I see him with Chavez jr. Something very odd is going on there

Comment

Something tells me he plans to move up after the Lee fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X