Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes Shane Mosley a legend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's just my personal opinion but i believe forrest took a lot of confidence from mosley. he fought very timid against him in the rematch and against raul marquez his next fight. i think he felt he needed something to beat dlh. i do not believe he was on anything before that. similar to fernando vargas. trinidad took his confidence. thats why he felt he needed something extra vs. dlh.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      Idk but it sounds cool lol I mean what would you rather it be. ?
      Darth Mosley
      lmfao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
        When I say he's not a legend, I mean, he's not a legend that people makes him out to be. I mean, who named him Sugar? Who...the ****, put Sugar in front of his name? Was that really necessary? I'm actually waiting for an answer. This is not a rhetorical question. I mean, someone had to have started it right? Someone tell me. Who?
        Taking a guess I would just say he looked so promising and resembled Sugar Ray Robinson so much in appearance. Shane had so much speed and power, that they nicknamed him Sugar. I'm simply just guessing here. Maybe the whole curly hair, light eyes, had something to do with it? Sugar can possibly just mean, he was a good looking boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Taking a guess I would just say he looked so promising and resembled Sugar Ray Robinson so much in appearance. Shane had so much speed and power, that they nicknamed him Sugar. I'm simply just guessing here. Maybe the whole curly hair, light eyes, had something to do with it? Sugar can possibly just mean, he was a good looking boxer?

Nope its darth mosely now

Comment

Lengend hell no
            atg not in my book
            cheater yes and should not be in the hof because of it
            solid B fighter yes and nothing special about him don't know where the hell people are getting this foolish idea from.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              Lengend hell no
              atg not in my book
              cheater yes and should not be in the hof because of it
              solid B fighter yes and nothing special about him don't know where the hell people are getting this foolish idea from.
              dang.....tell us how u really feel......

Comment

The same people who were shitting on Peterson and Berto are now praising Mosley...

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  it's just my personal opinion but i believe forrest took a lot of confidence from mosley. he fought very timid against him in the rematch and against raul marquez his next fight. i think he felt he needed something to beat dlh. i do not believe he was on anything before that. similar to fernando vargas. trinidad took his confidence. thats why he felt he needed something extra vs. dlh.
                  I sorta agree. To get beat by a guy in the amateurs then leave that guy behind to become a boxing star lookin at the future, only to have that same guy come bac from the past like Darth Vader to kic yo jedi ass agai.......um i mean to have the same guy come bac a prove that the first ass whoopin was no fluke can be pretty damaging to your psyche. Especially if you want to still be a star and compete to get those big money fights. I never really thought about it like that before now. I guess thats when "sugar" fell to the darkside of the force and Darth Mosley ( i gotta start sayin it now lol) was born. I wish he didnt have to resort to steroids tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    The same people who were shitting on Peterson and Berto are now praising Mosley...
                    It's all double standards with boxing fans. You see it left and right.

Watch a year from now people are going to be praising Berto and Peterson again.

Comment

Because he fought Pac duhhhhh.....

Comment

Working...
                      X