Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$40 Rebate to order the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get money off a boxing ppv for buying some mediocre yet entirely drinkable beer and some of you are talking about it like it is a bad thing.

I love the Tecate rebates. The more they give me the better.

Comment

People need to keep in mind the point of mail-in rebates. They are hedging bets on a lot of people either forgetting to mail these in, or sending them in inaccurate, which equals no money back. Also, factor in the amount you're spending on the beer ( which I'd do anyways ) and it's more like a $25 - $20 rebate - depending on where you live/buy from.

The +/- should work out into Tecate's favor, after factoring in advertisement costs but including exposure during PPV - along with the fact they are obviously targeting the Mexican audience to tune-in and watch Manny lose.

I hate to defend Top Rank, but look at the address you mail your rebate to.

Either way, be smart and take advantage of this

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
        I'm not hating just pointing out why the holdup of Manny wanting 50/50 is not realistic. He doesn't generate the same $ and should take the money offered so we can see the May vs Manny fight. This proves my point he doesn't deserve 50/50
        So we can see the May vs PAC fight . Last I heard PAC was a Terminator and no money was worth Floyds health. Floyd said for us to stop forcing him to fight PAC because PAC could cripple him and and he knows were not going to pay his bills. He even called himself a coward .

Comment

I'm not hating making an observation that they're selling a $10 ppv. Yet want 50/50.

Men lie, women lie, Numbers don't.
          So this is all about dickriding... Wow. I've never seen fans this serious about split issues. It's unbelievable. Dude, at the end of the day, Floyd doesn't have to fight Pac. It's a free world. He can fight whoever he wants to fight at his terms. If Floyd and his fans don't want the Pac fight, it's okay. I actually hope Floyd would take on Martinez for his next fight, which is easy to make. There's no Arum to deal with. Martinez will bow down to whatever your idol demands. Don't you agree? Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
            haters on the forum are now mad pac ppv's are getting better rebates , butthurt much ?
            Considering I am a huge Bradley fan, no. Win/win for me, mad?

Comment

So when this fight with the rebate STILL does under the buys that Mayweather does remember that Pacquiao did disappointing numbers with a $10 buck ppv.
              50/50 looooool.

Rebates are given for PPVs but it seems like you are a newbie and just realizing now .... that's all that is funny here.

If I'm not mistaken, for some of the Mayweather fights that are sponsored by DeWalt tools, you can get PPV for free ... but you need to buy their tools!!!

So FREE is better than $40 rebate.

Comment

Dickriding? Nope I'm just stating facts. They are subsidizing almost the full cost of the ppv and its still not gonna help him sell it.

Why does it matter what a ppv does or how much money it makes because its a business and Pacquiao hasn't demonstrated why he deserves 50/50

Ps....I find it amusing that Pac fans are quick to offer up Martinez for Mayweather yet never seem to say they want to see pacman fight him. I mean he's that good and its not like people were clamoring for this fight with Bradley.

Comment

Dickriding? Nope I'm just stating facts. They are subsidizing almost the full cost of the ppv and its still not gonna help him sell it.

Why does it matter what a ppv does or how much money it makes because its a business and Pacquiao hasn't demonstrated why he deserves 50/50

Ps....I find it amusing that Pac fans are quick to offer up Martinez for Mayweather yet never seem to say they want to see pacman fight him. I mean he's that good and its not like people were clamoring for this fight with Bradley.
                  What you are doing is like a Manny fan saying "lol ... they are giving away for free the Mayweather PPV fight .... that is how Floyd's numbers are higher"

DeWalt subsidized the FULL COST of the Mayweather fight ..... (but that is to get advertizing and so you buy their tools.)

See what I did?

Comment

Martinez doesn't want Pac. He says Floyd would last and Pac won't, and he's been saying Pac is too small for him. I want Pac take on Martinez at 154, and Pac can weigh in at 150. I think it would still be competitive. But that's not for me to decide. It's up to Pac. But why on earth don't you want Martinez for Mayweather as an alternative to Pac if the split issue is making your lives miserable?

Comment

I'm not hating just pointing out why the holdup of Manny wanting 50/50 is not realistic. He doesn't generate the same $ and should take the money offered so we can see the May vs Manny fight. This proves my point he doesn't deserve 50/50
                      Oh lord, look at this genius dickrider with his epipheny. So do u want to go back several fights ago when Floyd's fights were offering rebates for beer and comps for hotels to sell fights also? GTFOH with your lame hating ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X