Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$40 Rebate to order the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    The Pac-Bradley fight is $54.95 for non HD and they have UP to a $40 Tecate rebate. Which means the bigger the pack, the bigger the rebate obviously.
    Im just going by what the TS posted. His link said $49.95

I do know that the biggest rebate you could get for Floyd was $25 period though. Not up to $40.

I dont care either way because even though I like Floyd alot, Im either going to a Theater to watch it or streaming it. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
      I'm not hating just pointing out why the holdup of Manny wanting 50/50 is not realistic. He doesn't generate the same $ and should take the money offered so we can see the May vs Manny fight. This proves my point he doesn't deserve 50/50
      well manny aint definitely accepting a 40 mil flat fee , 55/45 tops or they should just calculate how much ppv buy's they average and go from there

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
        well manny aint definitely accepting a 40 mil flat fee , 55/45 tops or they should just calculate how much ppv buy's they average and go from there
        Are you sure you want the average?
        You got Floyd who did 2 mill TWICE
        And you got Manny who did 300 K a few times

You sure you want the average?

Comment

All Arum has to do is open up that accounting book and show us what the $ generates is (not what he says it did) they'll divvy up the money properly. But you know as big as a fan you are of Manny it'll never happen.

Keep believing in mirages and you'll eventually die of thirst.

Comment

All Arum has to do is open up that accounting book and show us what the $ generates is (not what he says it did) they'll divvy up the money properly. But you know as big as a fan you are of Manny it'll never happen.

Keep believing in mirages and you'll eventually die of thirst.
            when that happens floyd will go on vacation , you heard it from me first

Comment

You know how stupid that is right?
              seriously did de la hoya tell Floyd lets see ur accounting?
              F'ing rediculous

Comment

LOL you'd like to believe that yet one person keeps calling the other one out and even sent a contract to the other fighter and called the person up on the phone.

I don't see the other person doing anything at all but waste time.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
                  I'm pretty sure you'd be a terrible financial adviser or accountant for Manny Pacquiao. Don't ever get in to negotiating in your life.

With your proposal, Floyd Mayweather Jr ends up getting the lion's share, and I mean more than 55-45.

Comment

Richard Schaefer did.

Comment

LOL you'd like to believe that yet one person keeps calling the other one out and even sent a contract to the other fighter and called the person up on the phone.

I don't see the other person doing anything at all but waste time.

LOL
                      Lol, its pretty easy to call people out in the media and not back it up during contract talks.
                      What Manny said about the 45/45 winner gets the extra 10 is pretty damn good.........
                      There numbers are pretty similar, you guys just get on his nuts to hard. I love mayweather but you guys go extra. He is your god.

Comment

Working...
                      X