Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Belong With The Elite in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RG needs to shut up & train & show us what he's got...as a boxer I like him , & Aydin , 2 me, is quite beatable...I wasn't impressed how he beat jojo Dan last bout & I thought he lost the 1st fight w/him which I saw live...

Comment

he's a 2 divsion champion ,paper champ at both... he's just a big talker with ok skills...plus , he's a quitter...

Comment

Guerrero Has Fought Nobody; He Wouldn't Reschedule Maidana After He Pulled Out!

He claimed shoulder injury, and cancelled his fight with Marcos Maidana, then called out every big name in Boxing, but STILL wouldn't reschedule his fight with Maidana. 1) He knows, and his camp knows, he'd get knocked out. 2) he's pulling a "tim Bradley", snooping around, calling everyone out, claiming to be in the top echelon, deserving of top billing, the biggest payday out there, but 3) HE'S NOT BEATEN ANYONE CREDIBLE!!! Just because he's linked up with Golden Boy, doesn't mean you deserve the big money; you've have done anything yet.... you created your record fighting tomato cans. You wouldn't fight Erik Morales, Marcos Maidana. Go fight Juan Manuel Marquez, since he won't fight Erik Morales either. You HAVE to go dominate some credible opponents in their prime. Don't go fight a ****** up, washed up Zab Judah or a 40 year old Casamayor, and claim you did something. Go beat Amir Khan, go beat up Maidana, Morales, Marquez, Gesta, Victor Ortiz... then come back to the table and boast you did something. IN the meantime, loud mouths like you, and Brandon Rios, to go go prove yourselves...

Comment

^ well said, it's like Guerrero wants all the reward (big fight pay day)

without the risk. And yeah once the Maidana fight was officially called off Guerrero did start to run his mouth a lot

I guess he had to find a way to stay relevant some how.

"created your record fighting tomato cans"

don't entirely agree with that, but when one of your best wins is Katsidis at Lightweight (his last fight) you clearly haven't done enough

Comment

While I agree that RG's skills were excellent, he still needs to be marketable. And you do not get that by blowing your horn. Fight more and win in awesome fashion, and your time will come. I knew he had to be calling out big names, coz he needs the $$$, so can anyone blame him?

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              He claimed shoulder injury, and cancelled his fight with Marcos Maidana, then called out every big name in Boxing, but STILL wouldn't reschedule his fight with Maidana. 1) He knows, and his camp knows, he'd get knocked out. 2) he's pulling a "tim Bradley", snooping around, calling everyone out, claiming to be in the top echelon, deserving of top billing, the biggest payday out there, but 3) HE'S NOT BEATEN ANYONE CREDIBLE!!! Just because he's linked up with Golden Boy, doesn't mean you deserve the big money; you've have done anything yet.... you created your record fighting tomato cans. You wouldn't fight Erik Morales, Marcos Maidana. Go fight Juan Manuel Marquez, since he won't fight Erik Morales either. You HAVE to go dominate some credible opponents in their prime. Don't go fight a ****** up, washed up Zab Judah or a 40 year old Casamayor, and claim you did something. Go beat Amir Khan, go beat up Maidana, Morales, Marquez, Gesta, Victor Ortiz... then come back to the table and boast you did something. IN the meantime, loud mouths like you, and Brandon Rios, to go go prove yourselves...
              lolz ur funny rg been chaseing marquez for years dude doesnt wanna fight him..hello..get ur facts straight,,khan dont wanna fight either...u act like rg is scared lolz...if he was so scared why is he jumping up 2 weight classes to fight a top ranked guy in a new division???you got to remember theres hella politics that go with fights to...u cant jus call out people and think ur gunna get the fight,,,there way more **** that goes down before the fight can get made

Comment

he is wasting his career fighting once a year..

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                  It was all fine till you messed everything up when you compared him to TIM BRADLEY...he beat Alexander and Peterson...and many other champs and ex-champions.

Gesta is undefeated but no one will get any boost or credibility in their career by beating him. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Maidana, Morales or Marquez. SHAME SHAME...SHAME ON YOU...

you must be philipino or a pacquiao fan.

Comment

Working...
                  X