Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Looks Bad, I'll Tell Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah he fought david diaz for the WBC lightweight title. diaz wasnt even in the top 5. so you cant say he fought the best at LW, he fought hatton who is an idiot and had no defense. you cant say he fought the best at LWW. had a catchweight with cotto,marg, fought a drained de la hoya who hasnt fought at that weight in 7 years. ko'd a drained morales in the third fight. got his ass kicked 3 times to marquez but only got decisions because of the politics, do you really think boxing and everyone would lose millions upon millions of dollars if marquez would have gotten decision. then what would be the mega fight? mayweather vs marquez 2? which no one would want to see. of course pac got that gift decision to keep it alive so they are fighting feather fisted bradley so they can ko him and be like "yeah we had a bad night with marquez" on top of that after sugar shane beat margarito he tried to get a pacman fight and roach and pac wanted to fight shane at 143 lbs at a catchweight, typical manny, and shane went to wild card gym and asked roach why if they fought oscar at 147 and roach replied "your not oscar" and once shane looked totally shot after mayweather and horrible against mora, then of course catchweight manny takes the fight. catchweight manny for the win. he isnt that special as all of you ride his balls. he was matched perfectly and carefully. and no where did i mention that i like mayweather so dont assume and reply with something stupid like like "well gayweather this and that" by the way read my sig. catchweight manny never won world titles at 126 or 140. so he isnt an 8 divsion world champ, he never even fought in the JMW Division, that was just some stupid propaganda stunt to make him look good and to show case him which you ******s belive and jack off to. c'ya later losers

Comment

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
      HAHAHAHA all the pacman fans want him to retire so he doesnt get his ass beat by mayweather hahahha. its because he no longer has the roids now that ariza is gone
      NAW mang , thats horse sh###,,,, Pacfans want Pac to fight Mayweather.

Pac's speed and power with that left will have Mayweather sprawled out on the mat looking fer his brains mang.

Why do you think that JR has not fought Pac all these years ??? its that speed and power from a great lefty.

Pac never has been found with a trace of steriods in his body, silly accusations won't get anywhere.

Mayweather bled in the Cotto fight.

Cotto popped that mouth and nose of Mayweather and I said Cotto made him BLEED MANG

Comment

Is Ariza still in the picture??

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          NAW mang , thats horse sh###,,,, Pacfans want Pac to fight Mayweather.

Pac's speed and power with that left will have Mayweather sprawled out on the mat looking fer his brains mang.

Why do you think that JR has not fought Pac all these years ??? its that speed and power from a great lefty.

Pac never has been found with a trace of steriods in his body, silly accusations won't get anywhere.

Mayweather bled in the Cotto fight.

Cotto popped that mouth and nose of Mayweather and I said Cotto made him BLEED MANG
          wow cool, mayweather was bleeding, so what?. dont forget that cotto also blew pacmans ear drum but yet i never hear you dick lickers talk about that, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
            Is Ariza still in the picture??
            he wont be for fight night.

Comment

yeah he fought david diaz for the WBC lightweight title. diaz wasnt even in the top 5. so you cant say he fought the best at LW, he fought hatton who is an idiot and had no defense. you cant say he fought the best at LWW. had a catchweight with cotto,marg, fought a drained de la hoya who hasnt fought at that weight in 7 years. ko'd a drained morales in the third fight. got his ass kicked 3 times to marquez but only got decisions because of the politics, do you really think boxing and everyone would lose millions upon millions of dollars if marquez would have gotten decision. then what would be the mega fight? mayweather vs marquez 2? which no one would want to see. of course pac got that gift decision to keep it alive so they are fighting feather fisted bradley so they can ko him and be like "yeah we had a bad night with marquez" on top of that after sugar shane beat margarito he tried to get a pacman fight and roach and pac wanted to fight shane at 143 lbs at a catchweight, typical manny, and shane went to wild card gym and asked roach why if they fought oscar at 147 and roach replied "your not oscar" and once shane looked totally shot after mayweather and horrible against mora, then of course catchweight manny takes the fight. catchweight manny for the win. he isnt that special as all of you ride his balls. he was matched perfectly and carefully. and no where did i mention that i like mayweather so dont assume and reply with something stupid like like "well gayweather this and that" by the way read my sig. catchweight manny never won world titles at 126 or 140. so he isnt an 8 divsion world champ, he never even fought in the JMW Division, that was just some stupid propaganda stunt to make him look good and to show case him which you ******s belive and jack off to. c'ya later losers
              ?????? Mang whatsamatter you mang,,,you need to quit smoking whatever it is that has you in a whirlwind. Come back when you can make better sense.

Comment

wow cool, mayweather was bleeding, so what?. dont forget that cotto also blew pacmans ear drum but yet i never hear you dick lickers talk about that, why not?
                Yall who have made the monster can't stop him from being destroyed in the ring now mang. The monster bleeds and since it bleeds he will be whupped by Pac.

IF Cotto fought the same fight back 4 years ago with JR , JR would have been whupped.

I relish the day that JR will man up to fight Pac. He has ducked him too long. JR's whupping is coming

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Yall who have made the monster can't stop him from being destroyed in the ring now mang. The monster bleeds and since it bleeds he will be whupped by Pac.

IF Cotto fought the same fight back 4 years ago with JR , JR would have been whupped.

I relish the day that JR will man up to fight Pac. He has ducked him too long. JR's whupping is coming
                  lol oh is that right MANG? lol your funny

Comment

Bradley has got the will power to stick in this fight, good possibiliity that pac doesnt look great in this fight

Comment

Retiring in boxing and possibly winning in Governor race is much, much better,
                      than winning a boxing match, and going straight to JAIL!

A Congressman becoming a Governor is much, much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X