No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Looks Bad, I'll Tell Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    I don't agree with that. 90% of the boxing public thought Pacquiao lost to Marquez in their 3rd fight but everybody is still calling for Mayweather-Pacquiao. I don't think it's because they think it will be a great fight though. I think a lot of people just want to see Floyd destroy him so that he can retire and then we won't have to hear anymore of this nonsense from his ignorant, immature fans about him being an all time great and better than Floyd. It really doesn't matter though. Bob "I Have No Soul" Arum is never ever going to put Manny in there with Floyd because he knows what the outcome would be and Manny is too ignorant to understand that Bob is taking advantage of him. So he won't leave him.
    FRAUD, must be in the 10%, cause we see how anxious
    he is to make the biggest payday of his storied carreer!!!
    Last edited by jbpanama; 06-04-2012, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• after this fight expect as usual a lot of dorks in there circlejerk groups here to change names and avatars. fckg clowns.
      BWA HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        man. like roach said. if manny can't destroy bradley he Should think about retireing.
        imo pac is going to run over bradley easily.
        gentleman bradley is one of the best. but at this weight against pac!
        pac on a bad night will annihalate bradley.
        Same thing was said about the 3rd Marquez fight. I won't believe it until I see it.

Comment

• If Manny loses to Bradley, which I think he will, that really isn't a bad thing as Tim is the most underrated boxer in the sport to day.

I say this because in almost everyone of his big fights, people pick him to lose and logic says he should.

However he just finds a way to win, despite not being great in any one area.

He isn't fast, doesn't have punching power, not great on the defensive end, but he just wills his way to victories.

Against a fighter who seems to lost his fire (Pacquiao) it's almost obvious that Bradley will win this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
            If Manny loses to Bradley, which I think he will, that really isn't a bad thing as Tim is the most underrated boxer in the sport to day.

I say this because in almost everyone of his big fights, people pick him to lose and logic says he should.

He isn't fast, doesn't have punching power, not great on the defensive end, but he just wills his way to victories.

Against a fighter who seems to lost his fire (Pacquiao) it's almost obvious that Bradley will win this fight.
            Do they? Which one's?

Outside of the Witter fight, he was picked to win all of his biggest fights to date.

Comment

• Retire is an old word.

If Pacquiao Looks Bad, I will tell him to train better.

Comment

• If Pacquiao retires, then Roach should retire too. Because that would mean Roach is not doing has job as a good matchmaker and adviser for Pacquiao.

If Bradley beats Pacquiao or Pacquiao looks bad, just go back to facing fighters who stylistically favor Pacquiao. Soto, Alvarado, Maidana, Matthysse.

I would say to just finally fight an old, faded, inactive Joan Guzman, but i'm sure even that fight is stylistically way too dangerous for Roach/Arum to take right now. If Guzman can rack up some losses in high profile fights and look vulnerable, he can expect a call from Bob, on behalf of Freddie Roach's request.

Roach: "Alright Bob, just like Shane, now Joan is ready for his beating from the Pacman. We can beat him now hahaha "

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                  If Manny loses to Bradley, which I think he will, that really isn't a bad thing as Tim is the most underrated boxer in the sport to day.

Freddie Roach is the greatest matchmaker in boxing right now.

But I think he messed up with this one. It's not really his fault though, he and Pac asked for Cotto, but was trying to drain him again so the fight didn't happen.

Bradley is not going to be just a tougher fighter than Cotto, Bradley might win the fight.

Comment

• Fuk all the damn politics......and who you hate and who you like.....how about just hoping for a great fight and be happy with whoever wins. You guys should be more pleased seeing a great fight if your guy loses than an unexciting fight where your guy wins. Thats how I look at it. I just want a great fight. Seen too damn many boring ones lately.

Comment

• Boxing Scene has become a plotical message board about fighters. Folks either hate a fighter like he raped their family or they nut suck a guy till he has blue balls. Does anyone these days not have an agenda and just want to see a great fight, regardless of who wins, regardless of what color or nationality they are???? Too damn much bias and favoritism because a guy has the same skin color as you. And you know who you are!
                      Last edited by richardt; 06-04-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X