Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones vs this era's best Super Middleweights, how would he have performed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn RJJR u should of just retire after the john ruiz school, he was the best ive had seen, now hes the most amazing of seen, there will never be another, n NO, NOBODY could beat a prime ROY

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      damn RJJR u should of just retire after the john ruiz school
      I'd say Tarver 1. Because he really had to dig down and earn that decision. That and capturing the hw title which hadnt been done in over 100 years would have been like Jordan going out with that game winning shot to win the finals.

He made a mistake giving Tarver a rematch. Anything after that is Jordan in a Wizard's jersey
      Last edited by -PBP-; 06-03-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I'd say Tarver 1. Because that hadn't been done in over 100 years.

He made a mistake giving Tarver a rematch.
        yea but it was a close match that it would of looked like he duck tarver, man that damn time machine in the other thread i would use it to tell him to retire after the heavyweight glory lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          yea but it was a close match that it would of looked like he duck tarver, man that damn time machine in the other thread i would use it to tell him to retire after the heavyweight glory lol
          Yeah it's a sad sight seeing his fights live on $10 online streams

Comment

I think Roy has too much power and speed and toys with them. Remember how average he made the atg James Toney look? Hopkins too.

BUT...Chad Dawson vs Roy at a catchweight would interest me.
            Why would it be at a catch weight he'd eventually move up and fight him...at LHW

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              Why would it be at a catch weight he'd eventually move up and fight him...at LHW
              It's a moot point. Only thing I'm trying to say is Dawson is the most gifted athlete right now from 168-175 and would probably have the best chance out of the currently active fighters.

Fight would still be 117-111 on a bad day for Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Allen who? Arthur Eurofraud? Please. Those two MIGHT qualify to carry to carry Jones' spit-bucket.

But that's about it.

Poet
                No they don't get that much either they can mop the sweat from under the heavy bag after jones hits it that's it

Comment

It's a moot point. Only thing I'm trying to say is Dawson is the most gifted athlete right now from 168-175 and would probably have the best chance out of the currently active fighters.

Fight would still be 117-111 on a bad day for Roy.
                  Most gifted now but roy was on another level

Dawson also had stamina problems would would be a big problem with Roy you can't get tired fighting Roy

Dawson also doesn't use his athletisim to well I mean he got beat by a wanna be Roy jones

I could explain why he beats him and beats him bad but I don't feel like it so I'll take the easy way out lol

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    Most gifted now but roy was on another level

Dawson also had stamina problems would would be a big problem with Roy you can't get tired fighting Roy

Dawson also doesn't use his athletisim to well I mean he got beat by a wanna be Roy jones

I could explain why he beats him and beats him bad but I don't feel like it so I'll take the easy way out lol
                    Your preaching to the choir bruh. Lol

Comment

Your preaching to the choir bruh. Lol
                      Lol 😁😜😳😏😄😭😂😲👽👍💩

Comment

Working...
                      X