Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: I Beat Kayode in Every Facet of The Game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarver is slowing down and it seems he can't pull the trigger anymore. You need to retire champ or fight one more as a farewell fight.

Comment

Even taking out the fact I won money on the result, a draw was fair. I'm glad the judges made a reasonable/decent decision for once actually though both fighters seen unhappy with the result, I wouldn't grumble at a rematch.

Comment

You guys must not have been watching the fight I seen. Tarver dominated the middle rounds. And he landed the cleaner and meaningful shots. Kayode didn't land **** that stood out. Tarver was clocking his ass with left straights all day.

Horrible decision. Should have been Tarver. Kayode is supposed to be a power puncher and able to knock Tarver's old ass out. Didn't happen because he clearly lost the fight. Kayode is a clown and will be finished soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 3piececombo View Post
          . I like Tarver's strategy against the younger fighter. He paced himself while figuring out the game plan of the jovial and inexperienced Kayode. After the 5th round, it was all Tarver. And even one or two of the earlier rounds the kid did a lot of swinging but missing. Although he was active, it was in reality superficial productiveness. Tarver had the much cleaner shots and was aggressive even early on (though he should have thrown more). Tarver 115-114, because there should have been a knock down 10-8 round. Marco Huck will beat the breaks off of Kayode. Either Klitscho over Tarver.
          Tarver started way too slow. While anything can happen in a fight, if he did what he did in the 2nd half in the first half, Tarver would have won this one.

Comment

Working...
          X