Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kayode Apologizes To Showtime; Manager Talks Tarver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology or not Showtime top brass said that they would not be putting on any more of Kayode's fights and wished him good luck with HBO. HBO hasn't showed a cruiser weight fight since James Toney was fighting at that weight and don't seem to have any interest in that division. At least that's what I read last night. Kayode just let his mouth get his career in trouble.
    Last edited by trufightfanatic; 06-03-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trufightfanatic View Post
      Apology or not Showtime top brass said that they would not be putting on any more of Kayode's fights.
      Excellent. Bite the hand that feeds and sometimes it bites back and it just did.

Comment

Originally posted by trufightfanatic View Post
        Apology or not Showtime top brass said that they would not be putting on any more of Kayode's fights and wished him good luck with HBO. HBO hasn't showed a cruiser weight fight since James Toney was fighting at that weight and don't seem to have any interest in that division. At least that's what I read last night. Kayode just let his mouth get his career in trouble.
        True, but it's not like they were gonna drag one of the euro champs here for kayode. So if he wants to be a legit cruiser, he's fighting in europe, which means epix.

Comment

Showtime banned him.

Comment

Tarver is still the IBO champion and kingpin!!! Tarver won the fight!!

Comment

I had Kayode winning 115-113, but a draw is an OK result. He has very little to complaint about Showtime, Al Bernstein taught he won and commented as such. I was wondering if Tarver knew that his colleague thought he lost, when he congratulated the man after the Kayode interview.

Comment

Kayode keeps saying HBO, that was the best part.

Comment

I had Kayode winning a closed fight but no problem that Tarver one.

Kayode seems to robotic to me. No speed, movement, nor skills.

Comment

Kayode with his comments about Showtime and the way he talks is clearly lacking in the IQ department. He cooked his Goose. Pavlik, JuanMa, Kayode, Gamboa really know how to do a great job fuking up their careers by their comments or no shows.

Comment

Working...
                    X