Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kayode Apologizes To Showtime; Manager Talks Tarver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who kayode thinks he is ? fight in the ring , don't showboat and don't blame anybody around , who do you think you are . go fight huck in germany or lebedev in russia and we'll see who you are . ola afolabi #1 nigerian cruiserweight .

Comment

That fight was the definition of a draw to me. I didn't score every round so I can't say what I had it, but I felt like a draw was a fair outcome. Kayode's reaction was stupid on his part, but I'm willing to cut him a little slack just because he was very frustrated and with his broken English that makes for a bad combination. I don't look at it like when Juanma was going off like a complete idiot. I'd have no problem with a rematch, but it's not something I am clamoring to see either.

Comment

Kayode is a ****ing clown. Both inside and outside of the ring.

Comment

Neither guy deserved to win that ugly ass fight.

Comment

call 911 - its showtime!

I stopped scoring after Kayode easily won the 1st 5 rounds. But Alexander Brand was definitely ripped off. There is no way that he lost more than 3 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by etradervic View Post
              I stopped scoring after Kayode easily won the 1st 5 rounds. But Alexander Brand was definitely ripped off. There is no way that he lost more than 3 rds.
              Brand holds a win over Boudu Jack, I don't care what the scorecards read, Brand won that fight.

Comment

Showtime should just tell Kayode to go find another network. These fighters need to shut the fuk up after a fight. Kayode once again showed he is a robot with a bad motherboard. Physical strength will carry a fighter only so far. No one will be demanding a K brother fight Tarver. Tarver would get slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Anyone who thinks one guy was robbed just didn't get what they wanted and are analyzing with their heart. There is no logic in the chambers of the human heart. They fight could have gone either way, no one was robbed.
                  good post rich.

Comment

Originally posted by etradervic View Post
                    you should have kept watching. tarver started timing kayode and nailed him several times. he almost got a knock down and had kayode on fuzzy street at least twice. and a lot of kayodes punches looked good but in reality didnt even land. i had tarver by 2 but i had the benefit of replay the judges didnt. so im cool with the draw.

Comment

I would've been pissed if I were Kayode too, politics were just supposed to hand him that win. It was a close fight, but I had Kayode winning. I'm alright with a draw as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X