Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Kayode went mad at the post fight interview did he threaten he would fcuk Tarver and eat his dick?

Crazy fcuker.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Tarver didn't win the fight. Kayode was missing a lot, and Tarver was landing the more effective punches, but Kayode was much more active. Tarver giving away the first 5-6 rounds, really ****ed him up. I'm fine with a draw.
      Gave away the first 5 but he dominated the 6th onward losing only 1 round in my opinion. So I feel the draw was the right decision.

Comment

• What did I say? I don't care who you are, you're not beating a Roach fighter on TV on a Saturday night...

Comment

• lmfao omg, I'm still recovering from the laughter at that post fight interview. damn, way too funny. Nonetheless, a good fight all things considered, I personally feel Tarver won the bout by a few points but I can live with a draw. Kayode is ******* funny as hell tho, I will tune in for him from now in, if he does come back to ShowTime..

@ Kayode wanting to fight in Nigeria on HBO lmao

Comment

• Bradley is going to beat the mess out of Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              When Kayode went mad at the post fight interview did he threaten he would fcuk Tarver and eat his dick?

Crazy fcuker.

he said that?

how can you tell?

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Gotta love it .... Kayode's a bit confused ATM and wants the rematch in Nigeria on HBO
                He wants the rematch in his motherland on HBO LMAO.

Comment

• Probably the funniest post fight interview since his fellow countrymans...

Comment

• Sam Peter vs. Danny Green
                    Kayode vs. Tarver 2

HBO make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      im over here laughing so hard im dying!!! that was great tv!
                      Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Gotta love it .... Kayode's a bit confused ATM and wants the rematch in Nigeria on HBO
                      , he is a character. That dude is unintentionally hilarious.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      i wil say this, merchant would have def made that a lot more entertaining than that walking cardboard jim grey. and im no merchant fan.
                      Yea, Grey has no personality IMO. I take Merchant over that dude any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                      X