SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime has been really weak lately.

Comment

• Next time this guy fights, if I even choose to watch him I will mute the sound when he speaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Tarver didn't win the fight. Kayode was missing a lot, and Tarver was landing the more effective punches, but Kayode was much more active. Tarver giving away the first 5-6 rounds, really ****ed him up.
        Activity means nothing if it's not landing my dude. Come on

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          im over here laughing so hard im dying!!! that was great tv!
          The post-fight interviews were better than the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Jim Gray is a ******. I really can't stand this fucker...I'm still happy that James Toney slap the microphone off his hand.

Larry Merchant>>>Jim Gray.
            i wil say this, merchant would have def made that a lot more entertaining than that walking cardboard jim grey. and im no merchant fan.

Comment

• I win de fight, umba, gumba, er, grgh..you kno right?

Comment

• i likehow Kayode's trainer was saying like "yeah!" after every 5 seconds.....dude didnt even understand what he was saying but he still yelling yeah oh and translator pl0x

Comment

• Great decision, I pray there is a rematch. Kind of entertaining for all wrong reasons but I really enjoyed that.

Lateef Kayode is so intentionally hilarious both inside & outside the ring, he has a fan for life.

Comment

• who had the better rant, floyd during mayweather/ortiz or kayode tonite??

my moneys on kayode even tho i didnt understand **** he said

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Gotta love it .... Kayode's a bit confused ATM and wants the rematch in Nigeria on HBO

lol

hbo wouldnt take that fight for free.

43 year old tarver and kayode are two of the last guys on the planet that hbo would pay for a fight

Comment

Working...
                      X