No announcement yet.

SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sttag View Post
    Yeah I can see it happening, but Trout isn't gonna fight Canelos fight and he has better defense than Gomez. Plus is taller, longer, faster and that is always a plus imo.
    Canelo is just too much. He'll pressure as a plan B always and he'd wear Trout down. Trout needs distance and is a safety-first boxer, who is not going to fare well up against the ropes.

If Canelo gets in on Lara too, both those guys are going to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Doesn't make sense. He's supposed to look impressive so he could get the shot at the PPV... But instead tries to coast it out? I don't think so.
      Looking impressive doesn't really land you big fights now a days.
      Sad, Santa Cruz threw about 300 more than both Trout and Rod put together.

Comment

• 120-108? Nope

Comment

• sh#t fight

all trout has going for him in terms of a potential opponent is that belt

everything else says dont fight me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            9-3 Trout, he should win by that. If Canelo picks him, Canelo blows him out in a shut out.
            I don't think so, Trout too slick, I think Canelo can get a Decision though especially if Trout don't let his hands go more

Trout probably won't be picked because his style, I don't think the styles would make for a good fight nor would Canelo look good against him
            Last edited by sicko; 06-02-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Whoa... 120-108, that's too wide. At the very very least, Rod got 2.

Comment

• not one round, jeeeeeezzz. He won 2 rounds that were obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Canelo is just too much. He'll pressure as a plan B always and he'd wear Trout down. Trout needs distance and is a safety-first boxer, who is not going to fare well up against the ropes.

If Canelo gets in on Lara too, both those guys are going to lose.
                  Hmmmm, maybe, I'll give you it's a good possibility but Canelo gases hard. If he keeps coming forward all night I don't know man. Still would pick the ginger as a favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I guess his corner wasn't watching the fight.
                    He was wasting those straight rights throwing them to the body, reaching in.

Why is Trout looking into the camera? Alvarez is in the stands buddy.

Comment

• Hes as boring on the mic as he is in the ring.

He doesn't even deserve to share a ring with Canelo, most boring, timid fighter I've seen in a damn long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X