Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What boxers do you classify as being the slowest in boxing?

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Margarito wasn't slow like a snail in his prime...Wasn't a speed demon either. But, wasn't terribly slow...He became terribly slow later in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Margarito wasn't slow like a snail in his prime...Wasn't a speed demon either. But, wasn't terribly slow...He became terribly slow later in his career.
      That's what I was gonna say. Nobody's thinkin about the current Margarito, and to me it's more the way he throws out those combos - that left to the liver, his output of punches and also looks (facial features)quite simular to the young Tony.

BTW, is this the REAL Jro? Thought JRo lost his account to someone and is Romero now. Who are you, if I may ask?

Comment

• mexican gals make the best ringcard girls

Comment

• He's margarito with way less power and much better defense.

Comment

• His conditioning is like Margarito's he didn't even breath hard.

***typo

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Better defense too.

I think some people mean "looks" like him as in facial features though. lol
              Someone check his wraps

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                That's fine and all, but what did they do to earn those rankings?

Malinga's most notable for beating a 65 year old Sahaprom and getting iced by Hasegawa in one round.
                Yea, I have no idea. Honestly, malinga shouldn't even be ranked if he had a 19 month layoff

Comment

• Speaking of Margarito this reminds me of the night I saw Paul Williams fight for the first time in the same venue.

Comment

• jeez the way santa cruz is talking i hope he passes post fight drug test...
                    just kidding...he's happy. congratulations

Comment

• I was thinking mini-Margarito myself lol

Comment

Working...
                      X