No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather will be kept in protective custody while serving jail sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
    TMZ has obtained the mug shot for Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- snapped moments after the boxing champ turned himself in to a Vegas jail this morning.

Floyd is currently serving out a 90-day jail sentence for beating up his baby mama in front of their children in 2010.

While in jail, Floyd will be kept in protective custody, which means he will be kept from the general inmate population.

Floyd's cell is 7' x 14' and contains a bed, toilet, sink and small desk. He also gets a WINDOW.

Floyd's expected to be released some time in August.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/01/floyd-...r-jr-mug-shot/
    Damn he's in P*ssy Custody. That's 23-24 hour lock up. Oh well better then getting raped and extorted. In Floyds case just extorted.
    Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 06-02-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Damn he's in ***** Custody. That's 23-24 hour lock up. Oh well better then getting raped and extorted. In Floyds case just extorted.
      U serious??? he's in pc not the shu. Pc = freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        what a *****

i cant even feel bad for him

2pac did his **** like a man and came out stronger.

Floyd shouldn't be beating up women anyway.
        I dont think 2pac came out stronger, in an interview he had he said it actually killed his spirit.

Comment

Damn he's in P*ssy Custody. That's 23-24 hour lock up. Oh well better then getting raped and extorted. In Floyds case just extorted.
          you might wanna keep your ****sexual tendencies to yourself son

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
            I dont think 2pac came out stronger, in an interview he had he said it actually killed his spirit.
            Hell no! 2PAC came out and drop all eyez on me I believe follow by multiple more albums. PAC was a smart man not some dumb street thug.

Edit: in one interview PAC even said locking him up only makes him stronger so he says they shouldn't lock him up because when he gets out his mind will be so much stronger and the venom would be so much more potent! Those were his exact words haha! RIP 2PAC!
            Last edited by Evol; 06-02-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              what a *****

i cant even feel bad for him

2pac did his **** like a man and came out stronger.

Floyd shouldn't be beating up women anyway.
              Man Pac got raped in jail. What the hell you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Hell no! PAC came out and drop all eyez on me I believe follow by multiple more albums. PAC was a smart man not some dumb street thug.

Edit: in one interview PAC even said locking him up only makes him stronger so he says they shouldn't lock him up because when he gets out his mind will be so much stronger and the venom would be so much more potent! Those were his exact words haha! RIP PAC!
                Stronger aka More reckless and dumb. Death.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  Stronger aka More reckless and dumb. Death.
                  Not too mention he sold himself and became a toy soldier for Suge Knight, became some ultra-gangster and got himself killed.

All Eyez On Me is still a classic though

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    U serious??? he's in pc not the shu. Pc = freedom.
                    No they hide you in your cell all day to protect you. What do you think they set up a lounge and take you on nature hikes? Pu$$y Custody is like Solitary except you can talk to the other Pu$$ies in the cells next to you.

Comment

No they hide you in your cell all day to protect you. What do you think they set up a lounge and take you on nature hikes? Pu$$y Custody is like Solitary except you can talk to the other Pu$$ies in the cells next to you.
                      Have you even been in prison before? How the hell would you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X