No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather will be kept in protective custody while serving jail sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    that's the kinda **** you watch on youtube? really?
    Im dissapointed in you Mak...

I knew someone would come at me with that whack comment, but I didnt think it would be you.

Step your game up, slippin a bit. I know youre more clever than that.

Comment

I thought I read a few days ago how he will start off alone, in the protected part of the jail and then they'll move him to the general population.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        If Floyd pays them for protection. These guys didn't end up in jail for admiring sports players or movie stars. These guys are in jail for breaking the law. Do u think they gives a flying phuck about Floyd?? They would rather do something to Floyd so they can make a name for themself in there. Not unless like I said floyd pays for his protection. But ur funny to think a bunch of grown azz convicts will be waiting in line to hold Floyd's hand haha!
        Make a name for themselves in county?!? LOLWUT?

For what? So if dude snakes your parking spot at Smiths in 6 months someone might recognize him and know to just leave the tough dude from county alone, let him have the spot..?

Youre a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

For what? So if they snake your parking spot at Smiths in 6 months someone might recognize him and know to just leave the tough dude from county alone, let him have the spot..?

Youre a moron.
          People watch Blood In Blood Out or American Me, and they are experts on county, state, and federal prisons.

Comment

For what? So if dude snakes your parking spot at Smiths in 6 months someone might recognize him and know to just leave the tough dude from county alone, let him have the spot..?

Youre a moron.
            Hahahaha Kenny.

You do realize that 100% of your comment ^^^ went over his head, no?

Comment

For what? So if they snake your parking spot at Smiths in 6 months someone might recognize him and know to just leave the tough dude from county alone, let him have the spot..?

Youre a moron.
              U Do know that most people in county are waiting to be sent off to prison right?? And there's people coming from prison to county because they just got hit with a new case and will need to go to court again. Please think next time before posting something like that. County jail mite not be prison but u'll be a fool to think those guys in there will kiss up to Floyd Bahahaha!! This guy think just because it's county jail then it's boys scout camp lol!!
              Last edited by Evol; 06-02-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                Hahahaha Kenny.

You do realize that 100% of your comment ^^^ went over his head, no?
                Most likely, but it gives the rest of us someting to laugh at...

Evol, replace smiths with the village market, and parking spot with fruit of your choice.

Comment

When someone commits a crime whether it's shop lifting or murder they get sent to county jail first before going to prison. U think they'll just send a murderer straight to prison without going to court first? Lol!!!

Comment

of course he was going to be put in protective custody,
                    how are you going to put this pretty face with all those
                    mean guys!

Comment

Sure, I also know that there are absolutely no sports fans. Definitely not sports fans that favor a popular black boxer...

Comment

Working...
                      X