No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Disappointment: Kirkland Not Injured, Wants More Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    when exactly could he have tested his shoulder? You do realize the Williams fight was only canceled on Monday. Kirkland was offered a fight on Tuesday, he's had literally 1-2 days to see how ready he really is.
    I wasn't aware that you needed more than a few minutes or hours to throw a few punches in the gym and see how your shoulder felt. Nobody had a gun to Kirkland's head and told him "sign this and let's finalize it RIGHT NOW."

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      to take a "DIVE"...yeah I would ask for more money also I would not be shocked if that is the real issue, lets be honest...Canelo is not going to lose his 1st PPV Fight...IT IS JUST NO WAY!

Even if he fights Trout, he will probably get out-boxed for 12 Rounds and still get the win on the cards...Lara is not going to go and take the fall for Canelo either so I doubt that fight will happen

they will likely WAIT FOR TROUT or K9
      Wtf u talking about man?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Here you go bro. I did you and the rest of the Kirkland fanboys a favor:

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-ki...ady-war--53479
        that isn't a james kirkland interview so that proved nothing, that was an interview with his manager.

Comment

Originally posted by RapeBeard
          He's thinks Hopkins is good which pretty much lets us know he's an idiot.

Obvious troll defending another bum. He won't listen to reason. He's probably one of those clowns that think Hopkins beat Tailor and Calzaghe too.
          And you have one of the worst actors of all time in your avatar, what does that say about you? You're a fag?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Funny thing, I was with Kirkland during the post press conference after Mayweather v Cotto. He was overly excited to get a deal done to fight Canelo. He said he saw alot of stuff he could exploit.
            He must have changed his mind obviously. How much did he make for the Molina fight? I wasn't over 500K I am 95% sure. Now he turns down a mill and wants 2.5????

Come on man, people say things but when it comes down to decision time, actions tell the real story. A "new adviser" tells him that the fight is worth that and he believes it? Kirkland has a brain, he can think for himself.....it's obvious they will find a replacement and then Kirkland will be assed out.

No one with a degree of common sense would accept a fight post surgery with out checking the shoulder prior to committing.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Wtf u talking about man?
              I am talking about the fact that GBP and Oscar knows Alvarez is not that good of a fighter yet so they are looking for WINNABLE MATCH UPS FOR HIM! and I would not be shocked if they fixed fights for him, people fight this guy and all of a sudden they act as if they are afraid to throw punches

sorry...NOT BUYING THE CANELO HYPE!

and by the way that is not to defend Kirkland either, he is not that good himself, he is just another Brawler with NO BOXING SKILLS, both would lose to any of the other top fighters at 154

Comment

that isn't a james kirkland interview so that proved nothing, that was an interview with his manager.
                So his manager is giving out false quotes from his own fighter? Do you know what that is called?

Believe what you want bro. Keep listening to your little LA interview.

Comment

LOL @ weak ass Kirkland fans defending him when he just priced himself out of a Canelo fight. He is not injured quit lying to yourself. He will be ready by September in my opinion. Its only money that he is after. I'm sure him and Wolfe realized that after the Molina spanking.

Comment

technically kirkland won, but besides its not like Cintron and Mosley weren't coming off losses when they got a shot at Canelo.

but like kirkland said he's not 100%, coming off shoulder injury and isn't going to risk it unless he got some crazy off, like $2 million which he knows he's not going to get.
                    It's funny people knocking Kirkland...Kirkland fought and destroyed angulo which was a title eliminator for canelos belt and who does canelo fight next? ****ing mosley lol...Kirkland is still recovering from his shoulder injury..him and his team stated before that he wasn't going to be ready to fight till October and even then he would need a tuneup to test the shoulder.. and what does team canelo do?? Go right after Kirkland for September lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      So his manager is giving out false quotes from his own fighter? Do you know what that is called?

Believe what you want bro. Keep listening to your little LA interview.
                      The LA interview is directly from JAMES KIRKLAND himself. I'll take James Kirkland's words over his managers anyday.

And yes managers say false quotes for their fighters all the time. Have you ever seen all the Lara interviews posted on boxingscene? It's already been confirmed they are all done by his managers to hype himself up when in reality Lara is a pretty chill guy and respectful.

Managers just care about getting paid just like promoters.

Comment

Working...
                      X