Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather in Court, Handcuffed, Taken To Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easy work for money. streetcred.com. his first comeback fight will pick right up where he left off. the PPV king. 43 have tried and all 43 have fail. who is next ? coming soon in a ring near the dollar($)sign. all boxing roads lead to the real pfp king and undefeated fighter of the decade floyd money mayweather jr.

Comment

pacfarts are gonna have fun with photoshop on this one

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_master
        Sad he'll do anything to duck Pac.
        you mean like Bob Arum refusing the fight on May 5th because of Manny's "cut" and the stadium Arum was supposedly building?

Comment

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Comment

Floyd will be out before August. Besides its Las Vegas county its not prison. They have slot machines in the hole? Hell be able to make his bets no problem. Hell be eating better than most of us too. Hopefully they have an opponent for him by the time he gets out. TI shot a music video in jail. They could have the press conference for his next fight via satelite. That would get more pub than hosting it live.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Who cares? Hes going to a white collar jail not prison. Like i have mentioned in other threads that this is America and sadly celebrities dont do real time. He'll be out in a month if that. Personally if he did the crime then he should do the time but I dont see it happening.
              yup, he's not going to be in prison with Deebo. He's going to be in jail with martha stewart. big difference.

Comment

put the coward in jail !!!!!!

i dont even feel bad for floyd , thats what u get for beating women

justice is sweet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                  yup, he's not going to be in prison with Deebo. He's going to be in jail with martha stewart. big difference.
                  ****in hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_master
                    Sad he would rather get ra ped in jail rather than take. beating from Pac like a man. I'm guessing floyds the bottom bi tch in there. I'm sure he didnt forget to pack lube. Maybe his crack head uncle gave him some.
                    Pretty sure he got his court date moved to fight Manny on May 5th

A date Arum was interested in against Marquez but when he heard floyd got his jail term pushed back May 5th was no longer good.

Who ducked who ???

Comment

P@ct@rd$ are gonna eat these pictures up!

Comment

Working...
                      X