No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather in Court, Handcuffed, Taken To Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
    Don't know what else to tell you other than that Maxboxing is a credible source for boxing journalism. Link: http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...correspondence

This is information is more credible than Teddy's email accusations on ESPN that Top Rank demanded him to produce, which ended in Teddy looking like a complete fool. I'm not saying Floyd is guilty or that Pacquiao is guilty, but documents, records and legit testimony is all we can judge by.

Any rational person can look at these documents and ask "why not produce Floyd's test results and the agreements with USADA, if Golden Boy & Floyd have nothing to hide??" And why does Floyd's USADA testing cost FIVE TIMES more than VADA testing when they both use the same labs? Why is the cheaper independent test (VADA) catching offenders, but Floyd's USADA's test isn't catching anyone?

When I used to drive a muscle car years ago and it kept failing the emissions test, all I had to do was pay double the inspection fee to pass inspection. I don't see how this is any different.
    good points there...

Comment

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
      He is going to jail and that is winning???
      forbes lists him as highest paid athlete
      not my problem if this angers you

Comment

• Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
        It is a big story, just as big as Teddy Atlas' "email scandal", which was a joke. This Floyd "testing positive" story now connects to the Berto, Peterson, USADA and VADA testing stories. Floyd, Golden Boy and USADA want nothing but for this story to be swept under the rug. As long as they don't provide Floyd's results and those agreements and the reporters stop asking, it will be swept under the rug. VADA testing started all this.

And for the record, Cotto and Margarito did hurt Pacquiao. They both had him in trouble BADLY (Cotto in the fourth or fifth rd and Marg in the ninth, I believe). Morales and Marquez never had Pacquiao running or laying on the ropes the way Margarito and Cotto did.
        It was in the 6th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post

anger???....

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post

anger??? I was merely asking for a link.

come at me son.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              LAS VEGAS, NV - WBA junior middleweight champion Floyd Maywether Jr. appeared earlier this morning at the Clark County Regional Justice Center as he surrendered himself to serve an 87-day jail sentence at the Clark County Detention Center. Mayweather pleaded guilty in December to a domestic abuse charge, relating to confrontation with the mother of his two children in September 2010. The boxer, who just generated 1.5 million pay-per-view buys for his May 5th victory over Miguel Cotto, plans to fight again in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't know why and I am not even a fan of floyd, but it sucks seeing him in handcuffs.

Comment

Working...
              X