No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather in Court, Handcuffed, Taken To Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    Stephen a Smith is actually somewhat of a sellout.Any black person that watched him enough times knows this.
    Why cuz he doesn't act like he lives in the hood like Rappers, athletes, and working class kids who post on the internet all day about how bad ass they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Why cuz he doesn't act like he lives in the hood like Rappers, athletes, and working class kids who post on the internet all day about how bad ass they are.
      No I think its more because he's never played any of the sports he comments on.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Nobody knows how the fight is gonna do so that 300 mil gross is just speculation and when you consider the gift decision Pac r0!d got from Marquez and other factors like Floyd being under his own promotional company,i could see why Floyd would offer Pacr0!d 40 mil.
        Wait what? You actually see it Floyds way for a change?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Well there are worst people in the world than Floyd, but lets not make excuses for him.

This was not his first offence, and when people break the law then need to face the consequences.

And for a boxer to hit the mother of his children is worst.

Let hope the stint in jail rehabilitates Floyd and understands what he did was wrong and will never do it again.
          So when a guy like Floyd goes to jail is he nervous or is it like Christmas in his underpants thinking about all the sword fights he can have down there?

Comment

• ^^ these dudes are weird with their ****erotic fantasies

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Well there are worst people in the world than Floyd, but lets not make excuses for him.

This was not his first offence, and when people break the law then need to face the consequences.

And for a boxer to hit the mother of his children is worst.

Let hope the stint in jail rehabilitates Floyd and understands what he did was wrong and will never do it again.
              Come on now he's not going to learn. He's going to cry himself to sleep every night in the arms of his cell mate Brutis. Then he's going to come out and start acting like some hardcore gangsta talking about how he did his "bid".

Comment

• I laughed.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
                  I heard about the Teddy Atlas (email) thing but this is the first I've heard of Floyd and PEDs not saying it's not true or not but I believe if it were we would have heard a lot more about it, infact there wouldve been a thread for us to comment on just like this one.

I didnt see anywhere in that fight that Cotto had Pacquiao badly hurt I saw him hit Pacquiao with some shots I taught wouldve have hurt Pacquiao but I do remember Marg hitting Pacquaio with a body shot that seemed to do some damage.
                  Don't know what else to tell you other than that Maxboxing is a credible source for boxing journalism. Link: http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...correspondence

This is information is more credible than Teddy's email accusations on ESPN that Top Rank demanded him to produce, which ended in Teddy looking like a complete fool. I'm not saying Floyd is guilty or that Pacquiao is guilty, but documents, records and legit testimony is all we can judge by.

Any rational person can look at these documents and ask "why not produce Floyd's test results and the agreements with USADA, if Golden Boy & Floyd have nothing to hide??" And why does Floyd's USADA testing cost FIVE TIMES more than VADA testing when they both use the same labs? Why is the cheaper independent test (VADA) catching offenders, but Floyd's USADA's test isn't catching anyone?

When I used to drive a muscle car years ago and it kept failing the emissions test, all I had to do was pay double the inspection fee to pass inspection. I don't see how this is any different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    So when a guy like Floyd goes to jail is he nervous or is it like Christmas in his underpants thinking about all the sword fights he can have down there?

Most of us think, wow that's a great boxer, Davis40 just thinks about what's in his underpants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                      Money May doing 25 days max for what could have been a 27 year sentence.

Winning

pactarts hate life
                      He is going to jail and that is winning???

Comment

Working...
                      X