Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather in Court, Handcuffed, Taken To Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Free The Champ

Yeah, the goatee makes him look really tough. I guess he thinks it makes him look less of a woman-beater.

Comment

• [QUOTE=RapeBeard;12196540]People in this thread are forgetting that he's in jail for beating a mother in front of her kids.QUOTE]

LOL You Serious?? he didnt beat that women, every man knows how Crazy ex girls are when you move on to another girl.This is the same girl who years ago did the exact same **** but then admitted in court that she lied and that Floyd was a teddy bear and would NEVER put his hands on a women.After this incident the Doctor who treated her said that the Damage she had Did NOT look like a professional Boxer did that!
      Also if he did Beat her WHy in the hell would she give Custody of her kids to Him.. any women in the right state of mind would be like NO i dont want my kids around you ,pay up!

She also said she was messing with C.J watson , he came out and was like shes a damn liar LOL..then she goes on a Radio show and the only thing that comes out her mouth is,,HE WENT OFF AND GAVE ANOTHER FEMALE A RING!! fuk HIM"

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Time to become a muslim
        i lol'd

hopeful the time in jail wont hurt hes boxing when he comes back out

Comment

• Originally posted by RapeBeard
          People in this thread are forgetting that he's in jail for beating a mother in front of her kids.

Lets free OJ while we're at it too.

Double murder is nothing.

The fact that Floyd Roidweather is in jail for only 90 days only proves that the justice system is there to be bribed. If he had no cash he'd be serving years.
          Pic or it didnt happen.....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Prov0;12196734]
            Originally posted by RapeBeard
            People in this thread are forgetting that he's in jail for beating a mother in front of her kids.QUOTE]

LOL You Serious?? he didnt beat that women, every man knows how Crazy ex girls are when you move on to another girl.This is the same girl who years ago did the exact same **** but then admitted in court that she lied and that Floyd was a teddy bear and would NEVER put his hands on a women.After this incident the Doctor who treated her said that the Damage she had Did NOT look like a professional Boxer did that!
            Also if he did Beat her WHy in the hell would she give Custody of her kids to Him.. any women in the right state of mind would be like NO i dont want my kids around you ,pay up!

She also said she was messing with C.J watson , he came out and was like shes a damn liar LOL..then she goes on a Radio show and the only thing that comes out her mouth is,,HE WENT OFF AND GAVE ANOTHER FEMALE A RING!! fuk HIM"

Comment

• shoudnt of been a hot head

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                all the guards are getting ring side seats to his next fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  all the guards are getting ring side seats to his next fight
                  HAhahahaha yup and autographs for their kids and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    i bet ellerbe wishes he could share a cell with floyd.
                    Ellerbe is terrified he's going to get cheated on. What a ****ed up love triangle those 3 ****s got going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                      easy work for money. streetcred.com. his first comeback fight will pick right up where he left off. the PPV king. 43 have tried and all 43 have fail. who is next ? coming soon in a ring near the dollar($)sign. all boxing roads lead to the real pfp king and undefeated fighter of the decade floyd money mayweather jr.
                      Hard to type with floyds balls bouncing off your chin?

Comment

Working...
                      X