Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    , at this lying mofo.

USADA said. "(USADA) can also confirm that for the (May 5) Mayweather vs. Cotto fight, all of the samples collected from both fighters underwent CIR testing."

Just like damn near every post you write you're wrong again. That's why I don't help ******s do any research on here. You have to learn how to do the research yourself. Read a little bit, it only help not hurt you.
    "CIR is a regular part of the USADA testing program for all athletes under USADA's jurisdiction, as well as a routine part of the anti-doping programs conducted by USADA in the sport of professional boxing," USADA said. "It is completely inaccurate to say that CIR testing would only be done if a T/E ratio is 4-1."

USADA countered that CIR has, in fact, been embraced in the testing community:

"CIR has been used by anti-doping organizations internationally since the early 2000s and there have been many athletes sanctioned by USADA and other national anti-doping organizations around the world as the result of CIR testing. CIR is an important tool in our toolbox and we use it strategically and effectively."

Strategically and effectively. Doesn't sound like 100% all the time to to me?

Are USADA trying to cover something up.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      like i said , the contratc controls how the test results are handled so obvioulst it's just not the contratc that gabe is /was after ..it's just a starting point to when tryin to dig deeper...
      , which i think is what montoya is trying to do...
      there was a report also sayin USADA does'nt use CIR testing like VADA does...USADA has the loosier standards than VADA...again wirtten by gabe montoya but your sources was written by a wirter too so who's to say who's right ...

i already said on why i think a person should ask for the outcome...a detailed outcome that is...i mean what's the big deal ?...
      The difference with that is that Michael Woods mentioned where he source came from...USADA.

With Montoya he never mentions where his source comes from. Doesn't have to be a name. But, it can be the agency or whatever. But, he never does. So it comes more as an OPINION than anything else. I think his source is Conte personally. Because, most of what Gabe says is fairly similar to what Conte says. However, Conte said that is probably the reason why USADA charge Floyd so much($90,000-$100,000) because they use the CIR for all urine samples for Floyd fight. For Conte that is the only reason he can think of why such a high cost. Conte opinion, again this is opinions now, also is that USADA uses CIR for urine samples under 4:1 T/E ratio less than 10% at all time for the other sports that they test. How reliable is that? I don't know. Where did he get that number? I don't know.

Sometimes it's hard to take Gabe serious when it comes to Floyd. I think Gabe very good friend Eaner would admit such, maybe not I don't know. He does have an agenda against Floyd.

To me the story if there is a story is not about Floyd at all. But, about GBP and USADA relationship. Why was Winky-Quillin samples trashed. It might end up being nothing but there should be an explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        like i said , the contratc controls how the test results are handled so obvioulst it's just not the contratc that gabe is /was after ..it's just a starting point to when tryin to dig deeper...
        , which i think is what montoya is trying to do...

there was a report also sayin USADA does'nt use CIR testing like VADA does...USADA has the loosier standards than VADA...again wirtten by gabe montoya but your sources was written by a wirter too so who's to say who's right ...

i already said on why i think a person should ask for the outcome...a detailed outcome that is...i mean what's the big deal ?...
        don't even know what this moreno guy is arguing about. if gbp and usada are found to have been involved in cover ups, it stands to reason that they can't be trusted. as simple as that.

Comment

Funny how these *******s have done a complete 180 when it comes to questioning if a fighter is dirty.

Let me ask you something. If it word came out that Floyd actually was dirty, that would be totally cool right? Since real warriors dont care and fight anyone anytime without a test right?

And of course if the fight were to get signed, Manny couldnt ask for different than commission testing since hes not the commission and we should just let the commission do its job...

Do you guys realize that if something as huge as Floyd being dirty, like you idiots think is going on, would be the biggest argument for better testing, and would effectively cast an even darker light on your hero who has continually opted out of better testing..?

Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            "CIR is a regular part of the USADA testing program for all athletes under USADA's jurisdiction, as well as a routine part of the anti-doping programs conducted by USADA in the sport of professional boxing," USADA said. "It is completely inaccurate to say that CIR testing would only be done if a T/E ratio is 4-1."

USADA countered that CIR has, in fact, been embraced in the testing community:

"CIR has been used by anti-doping organizations internationally since the early 2000s and there have been many athletes sanctioned by USADA and other national anti-doping organizations around the world as the result of CIR testing. CIR is an important tool in our toolbox and we use it strategically and effectively."

Strategically and effectively. Doesn't sound like 100% all the time to to me?

Are USADA trying to cover something up.
            Yes but that wasn't the case for Floyd-Cotto...Like I said earlier it is unknown if it was used for Floyd-Mosley, it is unknown how often they use it for OTHER sports testing.

However, like I said all Floyd-Cotto urine samples...all their urine for the May 5th fight had CIR testing.

Learn how to read.

And, maybe it's a long article for you. But, keep reading till you get to the....

"(USADA) can also confirm that for the (May 5) Mayweather vs. Cotto fight, all of the samples collected from both fighters underwent CIR testing."

Comment

CIR only after an athlete has posted a sample above the 4:1 level of T/E has been the WADA standard.

So why did USADA suddenly claim they test all there samples for only the Ortiz vs Mayweather bout?

Conte has been going on at them for this for sometime now, well before Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                don't even know what this moreno guy is arguing about. if gbp and usada are found to have been involved in cover ups, it stands to reason that they can't be trusted. as simple as that.

What is up with the reading comprehension on here?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  CIR only after an athlete has posted a sample above the 4:1 level of T/E has been the WADA standard.

So why did USADA suddenly claim they test all there samples for only the Ortiz vs Mayweather bout?

Conte has been going on at them for this for sometime now, well before Peterson.
                  Like Conte said maybe that's why Floyd pays for so much. Because, of the CIR testing... Not what I'm saying...It's what Conte said...You know the guy that has been going on at them for this for sometime now.

Comment

So Floyd failed a drug test, but GBP won't release real results, because USADA is corrupt and any negative results they release are fake.

I swear you pactards are the dumbest single group on the planet. Christ.

Ryan Braun's T:E level was like 24:1 and he walked away with his MVP award.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                      Yes but that wasn't the case for Floyd-Cotto...Like I said earlier it is unknown if it was used for Floyd-Mosley, it is unknown how often they use it for OTHER sports testing.

However, like I said all Floyd-Cotto urine samples...all their urine for the May 5th fight had CIR testing.

Learn how to read.

And, maybe it's a long article for you. But, keep reading till you get to the....

"(USADA) can also confirm that for the (May 5) Mayweather vs. Cotto fight, all of the samples collected from both fighters underwent CIR testing."
                      When someone post contradictory statements, then something is a mis.

Maybe this is why USADA is stalling to release their results. They could be CIR testing the samples now.

I wonder what Floyd's and Ortiz's T/E levels were.

Still waiting on USADA though.

How long does it take.

Comment

Working...
                      X