Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Officially Announces Pacquiao Rematch For Nov. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i doubt if he wins but if he does its more $ for arum. then there is the rematch with tim and marquez. either way he wins. forget about mayweather.

Comment

bradley started counting the chicks while the eggs are still unhatched...

Comment

Well Bradley won't win on the score cards and who actually thinks Bradley KOs PAC? See the problem?

Waiting for Bob to chime in and say who does Bradley think he is for picking a date.

Comment

Brdley is learning to be a showman. I like it.

Comment

Bradley by KO, probably b\c of cuts. Bradley by KO in the rematch.

Isn't it sad that a lot of great boxers go out this way. They get old but they keep fighting until age, and an up-and-coming fight, finally catches up with them.

Then, they take the rematch not only for the money, but because pride kicks in and they actually think they can win the rematch. But they only look worse.

Pac has been slipping in his last fights. Bradley catches him coming in and then backs him up all night.

I really think Pac will retire after the Bradley fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hudas View Post
              In reality this will be a lopsided bout...Pac will destroy brad early. Brad's style is taylor fit to the left bombs of Pacman. But kudos to brad for hyping the fight...on nov. he will be fighting pacman's leftovers. hahaha
              I totally agree. Pacman by KO

Comment

Comment

it seems to me that bradley is getting a little ****y at first he was pretty confident but hes kinda getting careless right now. the fight hasnt even happened yet and look at him lol ? well hes training hard and it looks like hes got his head on straight but you never know pacquiao can probably still pack one more punch ? its gunna be an amazing fight cant wait! and if there even is a rematch i cant wait for that either !

Comment

can you imagine the hurt fans if Bradley upsets this dude

after years of **** talking about Floyd

Its bad enough JMM handled him.

Comment

a rematch date has been set aside? FCUK OFF ARUM

Comment

Working...
                      X