No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Officially Announces Pacquiao Rematch For Nov. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Well, I would agree with you, if Bradley was talking about a fight with another boxer. But he's focused on Pacquiao and Pacquiao only.
    He is... but he's planning a victory party and made a rematch poster. I'm fine with you saying you're going to win, but plan all this stuff after you win.

Comment

on a side note, wouldn't it be hilarious if bradley came in and KO'd Pac and then beat the shit out of mayweather too and became p4p #1?

his ego would be so out of whack.

Comment

Bradley just cant win on the cards.

Why I hate this fight.

Even if he wins... He wont win.

Comment

Looks like an interesting piece of sheet!!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            He is... but he's planning a victory party and made a rematch poster. I'm fine with you saying you're going to win, but plan all this stuff after you win.
            Just a little banter in his part. I'm sure in the gym he's giving 110%.

We could always just get a Pacquiao-Clottey-esque promotion and see them staring at eachother and smiling, saying how much respect they have for eachother, etc, with no one really saying/doing anything of entertainment value for the promotional tour.

Comment

I think its clear that Bradley will use his head in the first 2 rounds and give Uncle Pac a nasty cut for a NC then rematch time!!!

Comment

lol WAR BRADLEY!!!!

Comment

I love it! Bradley is oozing with too much confidence lately!! He better not test positive for PEDS man. lol. At least he is making the build up very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by venom715 View Post
                    Bradley is oozing with too much confidence lately!! He better not test positive for PEDS man.
                    You don't have to worry about that. Pac doesn't have USADA or VADA testing for his fights.

Comment

I'm hoping he is just promoting this fight and hyping it up. He's been saying that Manny will be easy work. I hope that's from the work he's put in and knowing he is absolutely ready for whatever Manny brings. I truly think Bradley will win this fight, but if for some crazy reason he doesn't believe Manny is a beast, he mite end up going to sleep. Its great to be confident in your ability, but he's starting to sound ****y. He can't forget the fact that Manny was fighter of the decade for a reason. Manny will not go out lightly. He will go down swinging and will be dangerous until the very end.

Comment

Working...
                      X