Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Confidence Soars: I Will Destroy Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley doesn't destroy anyone, let alone Pac, and will have to use all the tricks he can to win. He will have to dart in and out and time Pac but if he tries to walk down Pac or be the aggressor, he gets eaten alive. Pac is busier and hits way harder. It will take something else for Bradley to win. Footwork, timing, poise.
    Last edited by richardt; 05-29-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Bradley's Confidence could hurt him IF he assume's he's fighting the Pacquiao who fought Marquez. But if not, then that's the kind of enthusiasm he needs going in to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        I agree with this guy. Bradley is undefeated. He's in his prime. He's expected to win this fight. Pacman is the underdog in this fight.
        Are you brain dead? Go look at the odds, Bradley is not expected to win this fight, he is not the favorite and will be at least a 3-1 underdog. He has a chance, but is not in the least the favorite. Get off the drugs.

Comment

Assuming Pac beats Bradley on the 9th, what does that win makes him??

Comment

Pacquaio is a fighter that is very easy to underestmate because he makes so many fundemental mistakes in the ring. It is a mistake many of his opponents make and pay the price. His combination of speed and power is something you can prepare for and have to see first hand in order to gauge it. Bradley would be wise to lay back a couple rounds and get a feel for what he's up against. That said, he can't lay back too much because he will be outhustled and end up in an early hole he can't come back from.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Are you brain dead? Go look at the odds, Bradley is not expected to win this fight, he is not the favorite and will be at least a 3-1 underdog. He has a chance, but is not in the least the favorite. Get off the drugs.
              That seems strange. You only need to look at old threads, dude. Hardcore fans have been clamoring for Bradley for Pac. They've been suggesting Bradley is the most challenging fight for Pac for years now. You want me to dig up old threads? You mean they're changing their tunes now? Pac has been taking on easy fights, according to them. They wanted Bradley. Use google.

Comment

i love the fact that bradley is turning heel.

We need more of this in boxing. Probably help his career in the long run too

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  That seems strange. You only need to look at old threads. They've been suggesting Bradley is the most challenging fight for Pac for years now.
                  You are very new to Boxing. I get that. If you were not new to Boxing you would understand that Pac is NOT the underdog, and the odds show that!!! This is not even remotely up for debate! It is one thing for some to pick Bradley, but another to say Pac is the underdog!!!!! Do you need someone to show you the odds???!! Get a clue!! Pac is a minimum 3-1 odds. You won't even find a Poll that has Bradley being picked to win.
                  Last edited by richardt; 05-29-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

as soon as bradley feels mannys power and sees his speed, hes gonna be running, i see this fight happening like manny vs mosely, alot of running from tim because he just doesnt know how to handle mannys speed or power, tims a joke, and if it goes the distance im glad to know his ass will get robbed even if it does seem he won

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I just checked online because I thought I remembered he was supposed to be fighting Colin Lynes and he's already fought him! Fought him a few weeks ago. Kept that one quiet!

It must not have been televised.
                      did he win?

Comment

Working...
                      X