Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching that old Pacquiao ko highlight, young Pac-Man didnt seem destined greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again, if pacquiao didn't become great until he got with ariza and got on drugs, how come he still can't decisively beat marquez? why did ariza and his drugs not make one bit of difference?

Comment

There a few Floyd fans in here who dont remember Manny pre-diaz, before the "special shake" era. These are the fans who started watching boxing when 24-7 ODLH vs Floyd came out. They saw a loud, grown child, throwing money at the camera, suddenly theyre floyd fans. "fan of "defensive boxing" "purist fans", "michigan boxing fans".... Self proclaimed boxing experts screaming steroid accusations. They sport a 1950's black and white boxing avi thinking it gives them boxing credibility. (youve seen these people around)

Manny was on PPVs before floyd, and around 2004-2006 he was listed at #2 P4P on plenty of lists. There was a debate whether Manny should take over P4P#1 when Floyd was fighting Sharmba Mitchell, and Manny just won a rematch against Morales. Prior to Manny moving up to 135, he fought Morales 3x, Barrera 2x, and JMM 2x. So for these idiots to say, "He came out of no where beating DAVID DIAZ" is red flag to their boxing knowledge.
      Last edited by shogunn; 05-29-2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Lol these fan boy dickriders can say all they want on how they watched Pac. But, they didn't. When you start parroting what Floyd says about a quick rise, insinuating that he was just ordinary and became extraordinary. To saying Cotto is a HOF'er yet Pac at 130 no matter all the great accomplishments and wins he had was not a HOF'er. Calling the MAB win just "good" GTFOH. They didn't watch ****. Obviously it just a dicriders.

i mean its just too easy. It was too easy to spot. I got a couple of hours to burn before the okc spur game, im more than willing to humor these floyd stan alts.

talk about easy work. lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Just cause i dont agree with you im a dicrider. Yeah thats what it is. I dont know boxing but you do. GTFOOH These forums with these dumb threads where if you state yuor opinion your insulted or labeled a Floyd dicrider for some reason. Even though i didnt mention him. Tried not to so i dont have to deal with this type of crap but i guess there is no escaping it.
          But, you're a Floyd fan. So lets not act like you're not.

It would be OK to say Pac is not a HOF because he juices. that's totally understandable.

To say Pac had a quick rise. It's pretty ******ed.

To say Cotto is a HOF'er but Pac at career pre Diaz wasn't a HOF worthy is just LOL material.

It's obvious that not only you're not a Pac fan which is cool. But, you're very bias against him and might actually hate on Pac.

Because, there is no way Cotto resume and accomplishments right now is better than Pac resume and accomplishments pre David Diaz. And, we can go fight for fight and accomplishment for accomplishment.

It's one thing to disagree it's another to just say outlandish stuff just because of hate.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            There a few Floyd fans in here who dont remember Manny pre-diaz, before the "special shake" era. These are the fans who started watching boxing when 24-7 ODLH vs Floyd came out. They saw a loud, grown child, throwing money at the camera, suddenly theyre floyd fans. "fan of "defensive boxing" "purist fans", "michigan boxing fans".... Self proclaimed boxing experts screaming steroid accusations while sporting a 1950's black and white boxing avi (you know who these people are)

Manny was on PPVs before floyd, and around 2004-2006 he was listed at #2 P4P on plenty of lists. There was a debate whether Manny should take over P4P#1 when Floyd was fighting Sharmba Mitchell, and Manny just won a rematch against Morales. Prior to Manny moving up to 135, he fought Morales 3x, Barrera 2x, and JMM 2x. So for these idiots to say, "He came out of no where beating JUAN DIAZ" is red flag to their boxing knowledge.
            Yeah stupid Floyd dicriders! Oh wait you probably mean me cause of all the mentions i gave to Floyd in my posts on this thread. But i guess i just started watching boxing cause i have a black and white AVI cause im a young kid who just wants to hate on Pac. Like i said these forums are childish and getting more childish as time goes on. Some decent convos but when it comes to Pac or Floyd this is what you have to deal with i guess.

Comment

Just cause i dont agree with you im a dicrider. Yeah thats what it is. I dont know boxing but you do. GTFOOH These forums with these dumb threads where if you state yuor opinion your insulted or labeled a Floyd dicrider for some reason. Even though i didnt mention him. Tried not to so i dont have to deal with this type of crap but i guess there is no escaping it.
              lmfaaoo no escaping it?

You & your like (TS included) started this crappy opinion. We are trying to clean it up with facts as Roman Moreno has eloquently posted, yet you are being quite obtuse about it.

again, i got a couple hours to burn before the okc spur game. I can humor your stupidity with facts.

shall we start?

what do you want me to debunk first? The multiple division gain or the improvement assertion claim?

Comment

Yeah stupid Floyd dicriders! Oh wait you probably mean me cause of all the mentions i gave to Floyd in my posts on this thread. But i guess i just started watching boxing cause i have a black and white AVI cause im a young kid who just wants to hate on Pac. Like i said these forums are childish and getting more childish as time goes on. Some decent convos but when it comes to Pac or Floyd this is what you have to deal with i guess.
                cool, you get it. kid.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  There a few Floyd fans in here who dont remember Manny pre-diaz, before the "special shake" era. These are the fans who started watching boxing when 24-7 ODLH vs Floyd came out. They saw a loud, grown child, throwing money at the camera, suddenly theyre floyd fans. "fan of "defensive boxing" "purist fans", "michigan boxing fans".... Self proclaimed boxing experts screaming steroid accusations. They sport a 1950's black and white boxing avi thinking it gives them boxing credibility. (youve seen these people around)

Manny was on PPVs before floyd, and around 2004-2006 he was listed at #2 P4P on plenty of lists. There was a debate whether Manny should take over P4P#1 when Floyd was fighting Sharmba Mitchell, and Manny just won a rematch against Morales. Prior to Manny moving up to 135, he fought Morales 3x, Barrera 2x, and JMM 2x. So for these idiots to say, "He came out of no where beating DAVID DIAZ" is red flag to their boxing knowledge.

PAC wasn't on their radar until Floyd mentioned his name...PAC, Pre-Diaz, had done PLENTY to warrant a hall invite

Comment

These threads are diversionary tactics by Floyd fanatics. They hate threads about Floyd under this cloud of PED suspicion. They hate it with passion.

Clear as day.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                      But, you're a Floyd fan. So lets not act like you're not.

It would be OK to say Pac is not a HOF because he juices. that's totally understandable.

To say Pac had a quick rise. It's pretty ******ed.

To say Cotto is a HOF'er but Pac at career pre Diaz wasn't a HOF worthy is just LOL material.

It's obvious that not only you're not a Pac fan which is cool. But, you're very bias against him and might actually hate on Pac.

Because, there is no way Cotto resume and accomplishments right now is better than Pac resume and accomplishments pre David Diaz. And, we can go fight for fight and accomplishment for accomplishment.

It's one thing to disagree it's another to just say outlandish stuff just because of hate.
                      So because i dont agree with you i hate the guy or am not a fan of his? Im a fan of boxing and if you want to know my number one is Ward. I think he is the most gifted boxer out there. Am i a fan of Floyd yes i am but never said i wasnt of Pac. Do i think his suspicion has an effect on me saying he is not a HOFer, atthis point, yes but pre-Diaz, yes i did watch boxing since i was a child which some on here still are, i did think he was good, very good as stated and i have stated that he was on his way to HOF, which i can see that some say boxing circles were talkign about it, talking about it but not saying hes a sure shot HOFer. Im in that boat. Like i said to each his own

Comment

Working...
                      X