Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with people thinking pacquiao is some kinda huge puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    I think it had a lot more to do with Pacquiao dropping some serious bombs on his chin all night. Watch that fight again, it's a legit win.
    Morales' legs were shot. He killed himself for the rematch--at a weight he didn't want to fight at.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Just one clarification, we are counting TKOs aren't we?
      of course! any form of KO. KO, TKO, stoppage, quitting, whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        lets do it for 100 mill. sig it.
        Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
        Wow,
        Marquez: thought was put down, Marquez has never had a great chin but constantly shows heart. If Pacquiao was a devastating puncher, he would have finished him of in their first two fights when Marquez was hurt. Also where did that power go in their 3rd fight?

Mosley: Your going to talk about how Pacquiao knocked down a 38 year old man, that has been en more battles than most fighters. Most people would also agree Vernon Forrest was in a diffrent league than Mosley, and very well could have out boxed Pacquiao, anytime in his Career.

Margarito: Should even been on a list for people period. He showed his weakness for being a fake, then being destroyed in almost every fight sense he was caught cheating.

Cotto: Shouldn't count sense he got his face beat in by a cheat, and dropped weight to an uncomfortable class, for a bigger fight. Pacquiao fights everyone out of their comfort zone, and doesn't fight people in theirs.

Clottey: He gaurded up, for 12 rounds. How the hello can you say anything about power; when you where shown NONE!

Learned enough about what you know when you have, Margarito as a Legend in Boxing. That tells us all we have to know!
        I hope you are on the winded up, hard to believe someone is that stupid.

Who wants to tell him what he has done wrong here?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Morales' legs were shot. He killed himself for the rematch--at a weight he didn't want to fight at.
          Okay, that's fine. The circumstances weren't prime. But he put up a very good showing - too good a showing for me to just toss it all away and say that he was weight-drained and therefore the devastating KO means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            Okay, that's fine. The circumstances weren't prime. But he put up a very good showing - too good a showing for me to just toss it all away and say that he was weight-drained and therefore the devastating KO means nothing.
            I thought his performance was highly indicative of a weight drained fighter. Started strong and then just faded.

Comment

Dude is a puncher, that's for sure. His more passionate and ignorant fans have just elevated him to this demigod status he can never live up to with this "Manny Pilipino Hurricane he best ever 1 punch KO power both hands" garbage they have a tendency to say. It isn't so much that they overrate his power, the Filipinos just overrate the hell out of everything he does in general.

Comment

I thought his performance was highly indicative of a weight drained fighter. Started strong and then just faded.
                So weight drained fighters start strong?

How does that work?

Maybe for 4 round fights or the amateurs in the Olympics should all dehydrate themselves and have strong starts.

Comment

I can buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    So unless Pacquiao can knock out fighter that have never been stopped before with one punch his power is not that good.

Unbelievable, how stupid some people can be.

I guess because Tua couldn't KO Ike he lacked power too.
                    who said anything about "LACK OF POWER"? all I basically said was that his Power was/is more devastating at 140 the it is at 147 lol

it is Unbelievable how SENSITIVE SOME PEOPLE CAN BE!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      who said anything about "LACK OF POWER"? all I basically said was that his Power was/is more devastating at 140 the it is at 147 lol

it is Unbelievable how SENSITIVE SOME PEOPLE CAN BE!
                      So Pacquiao can knock out 140lbs guys easier than 147lbs guys, thanks for stating the obvious.

Bradley is a tough guy solid chin, tougher body, and a ton of heart.

Do you think Pacquiao will stop him?

Who else at 147lbs or lower could stop Bradley.

There is not a bigger puncher at 147lbs or lower than Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X