Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is horrible. My cousin recently died from a motor cycle accident. I never liked motor cycles at all. Too many horrible tragedies and this is one of them.

Comment

• Worst thing I've ever witnessed was a guy getting shredded to peices in a motorcycle crash

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        I still dont believe this completely, just one source so far? seriously? dont be that gullible people

You need to confirm from different sources, otherwise you might end up believing any made up bs like Messi's death a few days ago
        Al Haymon and Richard Schaefer confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          It's not a blog. It's their front page story.

Steve Kim go the confirmation from Schaefer and Ring got the confirmation from Goosen.
          That is all I was looking for. Thanks Dok.

Comment

• Holy **** I feel so sad Williams. After he gets tge biggest fight of his life too. Damn.

Comment

• Williams' manager: "Williams is in an excellent frame of mind, but has been told he will never walk again"

from Ringside Magazine

Comment

• Devastating News! These Athletes Making Millions Need To Avoid These Potential Risks!

When you make millions at Boxing or Football, or any other Sport, whether you like it or not, one needs to avoid the risks of these outside activities that could potentially risk it all for you. Sorry that's how it works. One can't make millions doing something else; that's the life you live. I'm pained to hear what happened to a talent like Paul Williams! Pray his money is intact, and maybe the game of Boxing, or a HBO or a Showtime, can find a productive place for him in the business.

Comment

• See? Or are you going to tell us Schaefer is in on the joke? It's on CBS, RCM, Bleacher and what have you. What I would give, though, to make it just a rumor.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    Not only that, this guy is so twisted that he's twisting the truth when in fact it was the presence of paul williams that made floyd retire after the hatton fight.

floyd fans are utterly despicable and repugnant human beings. the world would be a better place without them.
                    Who gives a phuck about this? who cares?...the man may never walk again, this who ducked who nonsense isn't going to help Paul walk again or keep Floyd behind from going to jail.

My prayers go out to Paul, i'm damn near tears here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Look kid, you're wrong. Also too young to post here I believe as per the user agreement?

CNN Sources the original blog:

http://mma-boxing.si.com/2012/05/28/...ycle-accident/

ESB and NSB pretty much jacked the initial blog.

So those are the top 3 google hits and they're all based off of one blog from Augusta.

I'm not doubting it, I just want more credible news outlets to pick this up.
                      lol you're still living in the 90's bro. Stuff breaks on twitter HOURS before it does on the major news outlets and sometimes even days. You really need to catch up on the times bro or you'll get left behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X