No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    And if you actually read those articles you'd see they all source back to the same blog by the Augusta CBS affiliate.
    Read again. Not now they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      And if you actually read those articles you'd see they all source back to the same blog by the Augusta CBS affiliate.
      It's not a blog. It's their front page story.

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Do you have a link or is all hearsay?
      Steve Kim go the confirmation from Schaefer and Ring got the confirmation from Goosen.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-28-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Paul's a good dude. This is saddening beyond belief. Wish nothing but the best for him. My prayers will be with him.

Comment

horrible news. prayers...

Comment

This is real sad.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              I still dont believe this completely, just one source so far? seriously? dont be that gullible people

You need to confirm from different sources, otherwise you might end up believing any made up bs like Messi's death a few days ago
              News outlet, boxing reporters, Richard Schafer who states Al haymon notified him last night. Maybe it's you who needs to catch up to technology and get on twitter because that's were it's being confirmed by everyone in the know like dan goosen and richard schafer

Comment

Boxing is just a sport so i dont care about the fight just hope he will walk one day even if its not into a ring. No one deserves this. Sad day for boxing

Comment

I'm like really sad and angry at the same time, kind reaffirms that I'll never get on one of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    allll damn.... I hope he's ok. Sucks for Alvarez cause that was an excellent fight for him...

Man I hope PWILL is ok!
                    Who gives a phuck about Alvarez and the fight...he's fine. I'm more concerned about the man evening being able to walk normally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clove97 View Post
                      Read again. Not now they don't.
                      Look kid, you're wrong. Also too young to post here I believe as per the user agreement?

CNN Sources the original blog:

http://mma-boxing.si.com/2012/05/28/...ycle-accident/

ESB and NSB pretty much jacked the initial blog.

So those are the top 3 google hits and they're all based off of one blog from Augusta.

I'm not doubting it, I just want more credible news outlets to pick this up.

Comment

Working...
                      X