No announcement yet.

Bradley already planning victory party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
    it's called mental preparation and visualization, he believes he'll win, so he's speaking his win into existence by acting in harmony with his beliefs, thus the planned victory party....it's called THE Law of Attraction...

Pacquiao has planned victory parties as well ahead of time if I'm not mistaken..
    That's that sports psychology bull****. Bradley shouldn't get in the ring thinking he already won, he has a job to do and until the final bell rings that job is not done.

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
    i think bradley is getting abit too gassed i haven't seen him talk too much since this 24/7 but was he always this confident?
    Yeah he's always been c.ocky so he's not doing anything out of the ordinary but he's facing an extraordinary opponent so he should take him really seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
      it's called mental preparation and visualization, he believes he'll win, so he's speaking his win into existence by acting in harmony with his beliefs, thus the planned victory party....it's called THE Law of Attraction...

Pacquiao has planned victory parties as well ahead of time if I'm not mistaken..
      A lot of posters on these boards won't understand that. They misunderstand and get angry at boxers when reporters ask them questions and their quotes appear on here.
      Originally posted by bmaturi View Post
      Bradley is the same ****ing guy that got dropped by Kendall Holt twice! Why is everyone overlooking / forgetting this? The one time he went up to 147 he looked like ass. If he had trouble with Holt's speed and power, he's not beating Pacquiao. Is everyone just hoping that all of a sudden Bradley is going to tranform into Sugar Ray? He can talk all the **** he wants and plan after fight party's but the bottom line is, he not in the same class as Pac. Everyone knows this. I just don't get it. I really like Bradley but Pac is going to beat the **** out of him.
      Compare Kendall Holt's KO of David Diaz to Pacquiao's (before Pacquiao) and you'll see partial reason as to why Holt's power is devastating.

Kendall Holt is a dangerous fighter, his counter punching is one of the most devastating in boxing, better than Pacquiao (who just has a short right hook that hasn't worked against anyone except Hatton).

Bradley's close enough to Pacquiao's class to close the gap through strategic and tactical implementation. JMM and Mosley have again exposed Pacquiao's weakness; Mosley couldn't put it together (just the defense), JMM did, but couldn't get the win. Bradley has a real shot at toppling Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol damn. Sadly to a lot of people this will be a big upset, but I fully expect Bradley to beat Pacquiao. For me, it would just be an "I told you so" moment.
        Have you put any money on him?
        Last edited by res; 05-28-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          That's that sports psychology bull****. Bradley shouldn't get in the ring thinking he already won, he has a job to do and until the final bell rings that job is not done.

Yeah he's always been c.ocky so he's not doing anything out of the ordinary but he's facing an extraordinary opponent so he should take him really seriously.
          Boxing is 75% mental and 25% physical...the fight is won in the Mind first, think you can....you can....think you can't....you can't....it's ALL IN THE MIND

Comment

Originally posted by bmaturi View Post
            - and why is that?
            "Bradley can't win! Look what happened 3 years ago, against a completely different guy!"

Comment

nothing will beat pac's post fight concerts...NOTHING!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Upset of the decade....perhaps?
                I wouldn't view it as that big of an upset. Bradley is in the P4P rankings.

Comment

Delahoya, Margarito, Cotto, and Marquez also planned a victory party b4 they fought Pac....hehehe. Nothing new...They will end up watching Pacman sing after. Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    "Bradley can't win! Look what happened 3 years ago, against a completely different guy!"
                    lol, some truth, bradley gonna put on a show

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      I don't think Bradley is going to win, but your reasoning might be the dumbest thing I've read.
                      Well stated!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X