No announcement yet.

Bradley already planning victory party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Pacquiao is only a 3 to 1 favorite so Bradley winning would be an upset but not that big of one at all.
    They are probably basing this on his last performance vs Marquez.

But truth is, like I said before, Bradley ain't not Marquez and Marquez has always given Pacquiao problems. So Im not passing judgement from his last performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Yeah let's overlook the greatest opponent you ever faced.
      i think bradley is getting abit too gassed i haven't seen him talk too much since this 24/7 but was he always this confident?

i think he is maybe building himself up too much pacquiao is on a different level to any one he has faced

i don't like bradley much anyway can't fault him for trying to get the huge payday but i thought he had business to settle at 140 against khan obviously i understand his move though

i hope pacquiao takes him apart bout time he had a decent performance lol

Comment

lol fighters do this **** all the time post fight parties are planned weeks in advance especially if in Vegas where booking a place is hard at times

Comment

Bradley is a world class fighter and has fought damn near his whole life....what is he supposed to do be a dick rider for Pacquiao, this is for his family, friends, and legacy

He is supposed to be confident, considering how people have written him off and he is an undefeated fighter...I'd be a little annoyed to

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Upset of the decade....perhaps?
            Lol damn. Sadly to a lot of people this will be a big upset, but I fully expect Bradley to beat Pacquiao. For me, it would just be an "I told you so" moment.

Comment

Bradley is the same ****ing guy that got dropped by Kendall Holt twice! Why is everyone overlooking / forgetting this? The one time he went up to 147 he looked like ass. If he had trouble with Holt's speed and power, he's not beating Pacquiao. Is everyone just hoping that all of a sudden Bradley is going to tranform into Sugar Ray? He can talk all the **** he wants and plan after fight party's but the bottom line is, he not in the same class as Pac. Everyone knows this. I just don't get it. I really like Bradley but Pac is going to beat the **** out of him.

Comment

upset of the decade.....naw there will be bigger upsets...Bradley isnt some scrub who never did anything in the sport....he is a fellow world champion so if he wins it wouldnt be a surprise to me...styles make fights

Comment

Originally posted by bmaturi View Post
                  Bradley is the same ****ing guy that got dropped by Kendall Holt twice! Why is everyone overlooking / forgetting this? The one time he went up to 147 he looked like ass. If he had trouble with Holt's speed and power, he's not beating Pacquiao. Is everyone just hoping that all of a sudden Bradley is going to tranform into Sugar Ray? He can talk all the **** he wants and plan after fight party's but the bottom line is, he not in the same class as Pac. Everyone knows this. I just don't get it. I really like Bradley but Pac is going to beat the **** out of him.
                  I don't think Bradley is going to win, but your reasoning might be the dumbest thing I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    I don't think Bradley is going to win, but your reasoning might be the dumbest thing I've read.
                    - and why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                      it's called mental preparation and visualization, he believes he'll win, so he's speaking his win into existence by acting in harmony with his beliefs, thus the planned victory party....it's called THE Law of Attraction...

Pacquiao has planned victory parties as well ahead of time if I'm not mistaken..

Comment

Working...
                      X