Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: If Pacquiao is Slipping, Bradley Can Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people are totally underestimating Timothy Bradley. I watched the Devon Alexander fight the other day and Bradley was wearing Devon down and getting stronger and more accurate as the fight went on. I don't understand why so many people said it was a bad fight because I didn't think so at all. Bradley has been beating guys fairly easy for a while now so not sure why people are putting him in the bum column. Dude conditioning and heart alone makes him a problem. To me Pac is over glorified as a boxer. Pac is good but technically he cannot adjust if he is in trouble and Roach has matched him in a lot of his fights since after the rematch with Marquez. I say this fight can go either way but Bradley has to perform and be amazing because he ain't getting it on the score cards unless he is flawless and totally exposes Pac and shuts him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
      Last I checked, it was Pacquiao who turned down $40 million for a much smaller purse to fight Bradley.

And Jeff is right about Bradley. Nothing special, but has a great work ethic and the heart of a lion. Pacquiao had better be 100% focused.
      Man you have got to be crazy! We all know you and everyone else on God's green earth wouldn't take 40 mill flat fee. When they're going to bring in 150-200 million dollars. You mean no gate, merchandise, etc. come on now. Quit with the bs. It's so clear Fraud doesn't want to fight the man. Fraud is the roadblock king!!!

Comment

Bradley should fight the way he did against Peterson than Alexander style wise because if he tries to rush Manny then he could run right into a flurry. Bradley has to make Pac wait and initiate to take advantage of the mistakes Manny does because if he goes after Pac it is most likely he will get caught big.

Comment

bradley wins by KO??? LMAO u kidding me isnt this the guy with like 8 kos to his record or something??
          look bradley is good but not that good. manny is a seasoned vet and hes been around the block to long. bradley will hold up in there like the young undefeated fighter he is but beating manny wont happen.
          youtube bradleys carrer highlights and you show me what pure skills he has.

Comment

If Pacquiao doesnt throw, leaves his hands throughout the fight, and takes shots unprotected shots the head and body the Bradley wins.... SMH..

Pac takes this one,

Comment

Nothing against Pac but he really is overhyped and Bradley is probably going to win.

Comment

Bradley is a dangerous fighter physically and mentally, he will be motivated and determined to beat Pacquiao and i thnk he casues him problems. One hell of a fight !

Comment

I think Tim Bradley has a chance if the Manny who fought last November shows up. But I've got a feeling he won't, at least until Pacquiao-Marquez 4...

Comment

Originally posted by EL ANIMAL View Post
                    bradley wins by KO??? LMAO u kidding me isnt this the guy with like 8 kos to his record or something??
                    look bradley is good but not that good. manny is a seasoned vet and hes been around the block to long. bradley will hold up in there like the young undefeated fighter he is but beating manny wont happen.
                    youtube bradleys carrer highlights and you show me what pure skills he has.
                    28-0, 12 KO's, he has wobbled and hurt virtually every boxer he has faced though. He is stronger than people think he is, Pac will know first hand on the 9th

Comment

A little upset at the line that MayweatherJr is better than Marquez in everyway. Mayweather is very talented and the best defensive fighter in the sport, but when measuring heart and determination, Floyd is a distant second to JMM. Mayweather looked bothered enough taking a few punches from Cotto, that i am not sure if Mayweather could get up from being put down by PacMan. Marquez did repeatedly and thats why Marquez is respected the World Over. Marquez also fought Manny without any Olympic style bloodtests, so according to Mayweather Family, Marquez fought and controlled a juiced up fighter. Jeff and the rest have always hated Roach, so i think they are just throwing words around, but leave the Mexican Legend out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X