No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnny Tapia Found Dead in His Albuquerque Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Actually it does. I feel no remorse for valero cause he off'd himself like a p usy
    Suicide is the coward way out
    He had no reason to live. I feel it would have been a better ending if somebody else punished him with death against his own will, just like he killed his wife.

Comment

MAN!!! This ****ing sux, horrible news. I was just watching his fight with Ayala and a few of his interviews not too long ago. He seemed to being good and off drugs, even had a gig with Showtime, wonder what happened.

Comment

Damn, he had his demons with an up and down life, but way too early for anyone. RIP Johnny.

Comment

Tapia may literally be the only boxer who Ive never heard anyone say a bad word about. All the fans respected him. Now he can finally rest. R.I.P. Champ

Comment

For over 10-15 years whenever i heard the name Tapia i always thought of the boxer Johnny Tapia. Only God can judge a man. Descanze en paz campeon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Actually it does. I feel no remorse for valero cause he off'd himself like a p usy
              Suicide is the coward way out
              Your a idiot. While I do agree suicide is the easy way out, you have no idea about what was going on in his life. Johnny had a ****ed up life that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Hopefully he's in a better place now, because Albuquerque is a **** hole and can bring the worst out of people.
              RIP Johnny you will be missed. The best fighter to come from New Mexico hands down. Its crazy I just saw him at some fights like 3 weeks ago. One day your here and the next day your gone.

Comment

JT was a true warrior with tons of heart who always gave it his all in the ring. One of the last of a dying breed. Hopefully he has found his peace now. He will surely be missed.

Comment

God, this is horrible news.

Comment

Man, tough news. As a resident of Albuquerque I see how much he was loved here. Despite his personal battles he always put on a great show and appreciated his fans in the 505. I saw him not too long ago at the movies and he seemed to be doing well, but of course you never know.

Comment

damn man.....

Comment

Working...
                      X