Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch vs Kessler, could be good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I think Froch doestn have a chance against Ward or Dawson. As a Hopkins fan, if I was him, I would be licking my chops at the prospect of getting Froch, who is tailor made for Hopkins.
      Hopkins is 200. I'm a fan, and I have no interest in seeing Bernard fight anyone at this point.

Comment

Froch thinks he is superman now that he beat Bute, but in reality, he's the same old Froch : poor technique, decent punch, leaves himself open whenever he's on the attack, very good chin.

Ward would beat him again, and Kessler will be just as tough.

Comment

Froch deserves these rematches. Kessler needs another fight before Froch though.

Comment

If Froch wants Kessler in UK then he also needs to fight Dirrell back in the US before getting Ward.

If Kessler owes him a rematch then he owes Dirrell one certainly. No two ways - a lot of people thought Dirrell beat him and he got a hometown decision.

So he needs to set the record straight on that one.

And I can't believe the hype around him after beating a total hype of a fighter - it's like people can't remember back to him getting dominated by Ward who fought with one hand for 2/3rds of the fight.

Now all of a sudden he beats everyone at LHW too.

Peeerrrlease.

Froch did what he had to do and executed brilliantly but Bute was tailor made for Froch on Sat and played to his strengths.

We've seen what a clumsy ape he can look when nullified with movement and speed.

Comment

Love Carl, tough, hard nosed fighter. Id love a Kessler fight. He should stay away from Ward if he wants to stay relevant, though. Ward will outbox the **** out of him even worse, and there is way to ways about it.

Keep on keeping on, Carl.

Comment

Originally posted by underground man View Post
                no one gains anything from a ward rematch, it's pointless. froch just needs to let that one go.

kessler in nottingham -- yes please. nice way to announce his arrival in the light heavyweight division, and then maybe he can put a beating on that hype-job cleverly in a domestic tear up.
                A Ward fight is pointless unless he wants Ward to point or actually show him where the door is....

Cleverly/Froch would be good for the UK, with Froch coming out on top.

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                froch-kessler next, if froch wins sure challenge the winner of ward-dawson.
                NOT!

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Froch's mistake was trying to BOX Ward like he did vs Johnson and Abraham. You cant outbox a boxer.

If Froch FIGHTS Ward its a totally different matchup. Also remember Froch was coming on in the 10th 11th and 12th rounds.
                Yeah, Froch was coming on because Ward had a broken hand - the ONLY reason why.....

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                Why does he need to let that one go? Froch came on stronger in the later part of the fight and had a slow as **** start. Personally i think Carl has wanted a rematch with Ward the moment he lost, hes just beaten the number 2..so who else is he going to aim for.
                If Carl gets beat again then so be it, but if he rematches Kessler and wins...then he derserves to fight Ward again.
                Yes, he does need to let it go. Ward & Froch can meet 10 times & 10 times Ward takes Froch's lunch money. And Ward beat him with 1 hand the 1st time. The only difference in the 2nd fight would be that the beating would be worse with 2 good hands........

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post

U brits are pathetic, Ward demonstrated that his style is all wrong for Froch, then Froch looks good against an unproven hype, all of a sudden he has a chance against Ward. You guys are delusional just like Froch.
                Cocaine is a helluva drug.........

Originally posted by SAJ10 View Post
                If Froch wants Kessler in UK then he also needs to fight Dirrell back in the US before getting Ward.

If Kessler owes him a rematch then he owes Dirrell one certainly. No two ways - a lot of people thought Dirrell beat him and he got a hometown decision.

So he needs to set the record straight on that one.

And I can't believe the hype around him after beating a total hype of a fighter - it's like people can't remember back to him getting dominated by Ward who fought with one hand for 2/3rds of the fight.

Now all of a sudden he beats everyone at LHW too.

Peeerrrlease.

Froch did what he had to do and executed brilliantly but Bute was tailor made for Froch on Sat and played to his strengths.

We've seen what a clumsy ape he can look when nullified with movement and speed.
                +1.

Yeah, fight Dirrell in the US - he knows he got a gift in the UK......

Comment

Working...
                X