Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Eyes Andre Ward Revenge, Facing Kessler Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont think he can beat Ward ever. Its a just a very bad style match up for him.

He can beat Kessler in a rematch though, and I'd love to see that next.

Comment

Ward is going to take that IBF title to

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (29-2, 21KOs) is back in the mix after a five round destruction of previously undefeated Lucian Bute on Saturday night in Nottingham. Bute has a rematch clause to secure a second showdown with Froch in Montreal. Instead, Froch would prefer to avenge his two career defeats - against Mikkel Kessler in 2010 and Andre Ward in December last year.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Froch's head is swelling exponentially post Bute .... The thing is that Bute fought the wrong fight and got clobbered. Now if Froch thinks he's now ready to take on Ward again based on that bute fight then, he's in for another rather rude awakening. He might as well Fedex the belt to Ward now.

Easy work for Ward ....

Comment

Forget about Ward go after Kessler and make sure the fight happens in England (Nottingham)..

Comment

Why in the world would Ward go over there and fight Froch a guy you already beat. Bute I understand because he ran from the Super Six and one thing we already knew is that he didn't have a chin everyone remembers the fight he was basically knocked in the 12th and the ref saved him. Ward would crush Froch again!

Comment

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
              Beating an over hyped fighter, NOW you're ready for Ward? Give us a break. Ward beats you 10Xs out of 10.
              God forbid that he actually wants to try and avenge his defeat. Froch is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
                Why in the world would Ward go over there and fight Froch a guy you already beat. Bute I understand because he ran from the Super Six and one thing we already knew is that he didn't have a chin everyone remembers the fight he was basically knocked in the 12th and the ref saved him. Ward would crush Froch again!
                As I've pointed out in another thread, he wasn't invited into the Super 6.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I think Froch doestn have a chance against Ward or Dawson. As a Hopkins fan, if I was him, I would be licking my chops at the prospect of getting Froch, who is tailor made for Hopkins.
                  I agree with you 100%. Froch should look to fight Kessler, Andre Dirrell or Bernard Hopkins before looking at Andre Ward. In my opinion, Ward and Dirrell were the best two fighters in the Super Six.

Froch was out classed by Ward and made a ton of excuses after the fight ... he said that he had an off night and he could not get his shots off. He was just fighting a better man that night.
                  On Ward fighting Froch in England - it's not going to happen, we all saw what happened to Dirrell when he fought Froch in England.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Froch's head is swelling exponentially post Bute .... The thing is that Bute fought the wrong fight and got clobbered. Now if Froch thinks he's now ready to take on Ward again based on that bute fight then, he's in for another rather rude awakening. He might as well Fedex the belt to Ward now.

Easy work for Ward ....
                    it is. The thing is some fans are thinking Froch will now beat Ward.

Comment

Froch would do well at Light Heavy. I would favor him vs. Dawson, Cloud, Pascal. A Kessler rematch would be a good fight seeing as it was nearly even.

Comment

Working...
                      X