No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    and this is why Bob needs to be out of the picture.....
    Mayweather's next excuse, Bob and Manny are too friendly, no more vacations together or no fight.

Comment

FORBES WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL CELEBRITIES LIST IS OUT: PACQUIAO - #33; MAYWEATHER - #55

how is it that mayweather is at #55? why not #34 or #38 or #45?

this just shows to me that he's been lying all these years.

what has happened to the numbers he's been feeding the media?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Translation: Pacquiao is bringing in 26 million, but will only get about 4 million of that. As always...
        Translation: This is the only thing I can hold on to, to make me believe that Floyd ain't ducking Pacquiao, if I don't believe this my world crumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          pbf fans all over the world need to organize a global conference for the purpose of convincing their hero fight pac. he's the one denying you guys the chance to see him school pac and turn you dreams into reality. he's the one who's been embarrassing you guys all these years. you can't possibly go on defending every roadblock he throws in the fight.

just recently, when pbf was promoting the cotto fight, he was again talking about drug testing when he knows damn well that it's no longer an issue. he's probably preparing just in case his current bluff is called again. in other words he's ready to recycle his roadblocks just in case...hehe...

Drugs are bad ummmmkay

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Mayweather's next excuse, Bob and Manny are too friendly, no more vacations together or no fight.
            We all know Bob is the reason the fight hasn't been made and don't go and start bashing Ariza now for making that perfectly clear...

Silly goose you.

Comment

We all know Bob is the reason the fight hasn't been made and don't go and start bashing Ariza now for making that perfectly clear...

Silly goose you.
              these clowns are using ariza now. for years they've been saying ariza is a snake. he's a shark. he is juicing pac and is a liar. i could dig up countless threads these clowns started in this site discrediting ariza.

give it up homey. hehe...

Comment

Silly goose you.
                Floyd gets asked if he will fight Pacquiao.

Floyd: I'm not even thinking about boxing, I want to take a year or two out to spend time with my family.

Damn Bob is more powerful than I thought, he made Floyd not want to think about boxing and be a family man.

Yoda got nothing on Bob.

Comment

1) Floyd got 32 million guarantee.

2) Cotto is a bigger attraction than Bradley.

3) Floyd had Mexican PPV star Canelo on his undercard, I bet Saul was pissed that Floyd took him money.
                  Floyd's guarnatee is 32 mil that was before PPV. Manny's guarantee assumes ppv already. Of course you know this already.

Spin it whatever way you want. There should be no argument that floyd/manny is a 60/40 fight. Floyd should offer manny 35-40% of the ppv revenue and manny should agree and then fight.

Comment

Floyd gets asked if he will fight Pacquiao.

Floyd: I'm not even thinking about boxing, I want to take a year or two out to spend time with my family.

Damn Bob is more powerful than I thought, he made Floyd not want to think about boxing and be a family man.

Yoda got nothing on Bob.
                    Clottey forced Pac to fight him instead of getting 50/50 with Floyd. Ironically Pac is now begging for that same offer 3 years later.... lol fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Remember when Floyd claimed that he made $70mil for the Mosley bout? Or when he claimed they paid him $20mil for his WWE appearance? LOL.

Does Arum have a tendancy to lie? Sure. Lets not act as if GBP and Floyd arent compulive liars themselves though.
                      Hey mang... You know most Flowmos believe that still to this day... Along with Manny only having a 75k contract from nike... LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X